User Tag List

123 Last

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Default NTP guys: even COOLER than SJ guys?

Cool, noun: similtanesouly bearing acceptance as well as superior functioning.

NTP fellas: I was objectively thinking about shit, as always, and I realized something: we might actually be the coolest sub-population of guys around? Look at this board and you will be dwarfed by NTP male hawtness - Jock, Edahn, what's his face, beard face, dwarfy, me..... no doubt, right?

I do believe the only other subgroup that could compete with our collective coolness/sexiness is the SJ male - F or T, take your pick! SJs always play hard, workd hard, love hard..... and so on. Def cool subgroup of guys, even if like 70 % of the SJ guys are immature and faggalish - they learn quick if they're cool, IME!

NON-COOL PEOPLE PANTY WASTE SUPPOSITORY

This piece of shit section is devoted to the dumb replies to follow as to why "NF guys aren't there", and why in the nine hells the straight edge NTJ who's never metaboliszed 1mg of tobacco or caffeine can't quality for the "coolest guy type" award...... well.... .fuck, I'm not even gonna bother explaining it to you, other than this:

-NF guys - I love you my pals, honestly, and so many of you are strong. But you see, there's a problem why you can't represent us as at the coolest Guy Type™ tournament.... and it's because the NT women whine about you guys. I'm sorry, but whining from women is instant dismisall: NF guys can nay qualify for "coolest guy type" title on the sole basis that NT women have bitched about them being too whiny, emotion-laden, needy and just plain soft. FUCKING OUT!

-NTJ guys: Ok, really, you're out on straight-edgeness, if anything. Honestly. What are you guys doing on this fucking rock we call Earth, seriously? Hedging a fucking nest like the SJs? there's more to existance than NOT doing drugs, working for uncle sam, and steamlining corporate america! And, if that wasn't enough.... I must say, the abundance of homosexual NTJ males out there leaves this subpopulation of the males species GENUINELY LACKING in traditional "guy coolness" .... (know fact: "guy coolness was found to correlate to Maddox's man criteria by 0.956). NTJ guys: OUT!!!

however, on retrospect of posting this question, I do believe I am forgetting an obvious contender for the "COOLEST GUY TYPE" award.....

OH THATS, RIGHT ....

the SP-Artisan male!! How will the slimey fartknockers know as Jeffster, wolfy and Halla defeat the might muscular NTP army?!? HAH

-----

so, Ne fantasies aside a minute...... why are NTP guys the coolest ever? I know we are I just..... can't explain it. SJ guys, cool, SP guys.... prissy but cool.... but we just have it. Why is that? Plz, help my Ti resolve this dilemma.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'd like to thank all of my fans, who help me realize just how cool I am. Can we be stopped? I don't think so. Maybe by EMP pulse. But nobody has those.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I think they are about equal.

SJs can be really uptight and unfun.

Now SPs on the other hand... no chance competing with them.

MBTI
    INFP

what's so cool about thinking and analyzing 24/7 and not doing anything besides that? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Gengar View Post
    what's so cool about thinking and analyzing 24/7 and not doing anything besides that? :O
    Much cooler than writing about your deep emotional thoughts in your livejournal/myspace page.

Thinking and analyzing 24/7 lead to wonderful things like General Relativity, Alternating Current, and Doggy Style.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Moved from NT Rationale to Fluff Zone.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Much cooler than writing about your deep emotional thoughts in your livejournal/myspace page.

Thinking and analyzing 24/7 lead to wonderful things like General Relativity, Alternating Current, and Doggy Style.
    but won't the ladies get turned off by this?

Who gets turned off by alternating current?

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6

Never.
    ...though I'm a bit biased.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I do believe Doggystyle should go to the sensors.....

no face? cmon.... obviously an ESTP was the first to lament its joys.

and wtf fluff zone? where 2 host for legit discussion about "coolest guy" type? cuz my OP is joking, but the overall topic aint.

I honestly think NTP guys are the chillest guys around.... is anyone arguing with me?

My proof: I bet if you took a shit on Nocap's lawn, he'd tell you the best way to spread it around to maximize fly attraction. (presume here that nocaps has had at least THREE beers). We just DO that kind of thing.