morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Me thinky this be founny.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

I can feel my inhibitions dissolving at the mere thought of so many NTP males being at their computers, the clicking of their sensual fingers hitting their keyboards, the noise caressing my ears, whispering, "well, I don't think you're considering all the options."

why do you torment the women-folk so? why are you so damn cool? and, in their infinite awesomeness, only NTP males are capable of answering these questions. how heavy lies the crown.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    I can feel my inhibitions dissolving at the mere thought of so many NTP males being at their computers, the clicking of their sensual fingers hitting their keyboards, the noise caressing my ears, whispering, "well, I don't think you're considering all the options."

why do you torment the women-folk so? why are you so damn cool? and, in their infinite awesomeness, only NTP males are capable of answering these questions. how heavy lies the crown.
    Answer:
    You didn't hear this from me, but....
    I hear that NTP males have a tendency to change the stats on their character sheet when the DM isn't looking.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTP

SP's will always be good minions. And salesmen. We definitely need them. As fodder.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I second this motion.

You wanna' be intellectual shitheads can piss, gripe, and moan all you want.

The size of the can of whoop-ass that you have just caused me to open is equivalent to a MOAB.

SP's have always been and will always be the alpha males of the human race. We have crushed all the forefathers of other types from the era of mating in caves and killing mammoths, to the conquering of the old world, on to the trading floor of Wall Street, and now in cyberspace.

WE are where the action is. WE entertain the pretty girls while you dipshits ponder differential equations in the corner or figure out what drapes would be better on the windows by the balcony. WE are the ruling class athletes, musicians, and artists. WE are the ones your girlfriend checks out when she's out on a date with you.

Do not f**k with us. You will perish. Bring it on.
    Arguing for sport with an ESTP is not really a legitimate argument in that it might lack enough premises.

The goal of the ESTP is to make it to appear that it is..

Because in that is an assumption that argument is an exchange based on the meaning of the information in play.
    This is where the ESTP gets leverage -The 'known' assumption that the other side assumes the argument is based in merit.

Watch and the attempt to submit propositions which guide an observer down the garden path to change the context will be from known to unknown(s)in a manner of ways..to get the opposition to lose ground. Sometimes with an ESTP it is the WAY the information is processed that the ESTP is concerned with moreso than the actual information or what it means.

An ESTP might not care or may not even listen to what is said by the other argument..That way everything except the way the words are communicated are kept slick by devaluation or exclusion, hoping they don't come into view or matter. No foundation of understanding is achieved-appearances is the goal.

Under that theme it's a one-sided argument and would not be wise to assume it is even plausible to argue based on the premise(s) of the words. The ESTP has already decided who wins and the hope is that this will be 'sold' to everyone.

The hope of the ESTP is that the exchange will be perceived by everybody as one argument. The social context is precisely the context under which the illusion of victory is aspired to..it is done by the art of leading onlookers..Perhaps the other party and what is said from that source isn't even important to the ESTP...This arguing is not an actually reinforced by words with their etymological meanings as support of the argument.

The ESTP strives that the overall context of this type of exchange, the social dynamics, changes context(s)...that this does not become obvious..

The whole thing is a dichotomy..and that's the large scope and goal of the leverage the ESTP seeks...the idea the ESTP will want you to comply under..that perhaps this is less than emergent to observers...that the audience won't or don't 'get' this ....after an attempt to deplete the other's will..to deflect attention sleuthfully off the focus of the original context of the argument given in its original wording..and slyly persuade observers through changing the context perhaps multiple times, not to exclude play of the game of brinkmanship/salesmanship to win.

The arguments are difficult to uphold based on their own words. The way...the sound..is perhaps included in leverage of persuasion.

They can be fun to be around when they are pleasant
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

"..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    TRUE

SJs desperately need to believe they're cooler. NTPs don't really care, yet when they are, no SJ comes close to their level of cool:

YouTube - Albert Einstein Photos
    “Naked to unknown forces, fortune evades mere understanding. The trial of effort.
    The dream of change. Such a place might Hell be to thought and action.”
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Ahem, my court of peers of SPnes and NTPnes alike, I believe we have overlooked one critical aspect of coolness: The best type at (male) sports?

I maintain that all persons not having sufficient use of either Se or Ne will invariably sux0r at competitive sports. I'm not talking weight lifting here where any vain fuck can succede, think of boxing, Hockey and baseball, hell even Nascar ..... that being said, which will be likely to have, lets say, the most number of HIGH calibur athletes possible? This is pressuming we take all possible candidates of SP and NTP elitenss off of booze and abusive drugs beforehand and keep them sober long enough to train them in whichever sport.

Trying to keep my biases aside, I must say that the NTP athletes would probably be the best overall. That might only pertain to sports like basketball and football where Ne would flourish, but I do believe the NTPs would nab this one in the Alpha-XY Coolness Tourny™.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You're kidding, right flubber?

Sports is the domain of the SP. NTPs may have occasional successes in OUR arena, but they will NEVER be the best.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Domain? hmmm..........Well obviously we can't count it by the sheer numbers (N) or else you'd win , the population perctages are way different.... So, presume I'm talking per capita/percentages here.......

who winz?!? WE DO!!! ! GRARARARRARRARarararARAr