ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Default 1000

So.
    Might as well make a thread of it.
    Does anyone have any questions as to any confusion that i could give an ambiguous answer to.

Edit: i forgot to mention...Volare-Domenico Modugno is playing in the background during this thread constuction
    Last edited by professor goodstain; 04-25-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...i was thinking that it was but then i decided it most certainly isn't unless it obviously is and i'm mistaken which happens occasionally or more so if i were to really think about it...really dig deep.. you know analyze it...the ins and outs...the nooks and crannies of the situation then of course it all becomes apparent and i laugh at myself for not seeing so clearly to begin with...you know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well...i was thinking that it was but then i decided it most certainly isn't unless it obviously is and i'm mistaken which happens occasionally or more so if i were to really think about it...really dig deep.. you know analyze it...the ins and outs...the nooks and crannies of the situation then of course it all becomes apparent and i laugh at myself for not seeing so clearly to begin with...you know?
    erin...i most certainly agree. When one sees through themselves by digging that deep is when clarity is most transparent to the naked eye barring any unforeseen obstructions which could potentially filter some visions from being distinguishable as things like transparent carities that hinder one being able to see through themselves when such depths are reached.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

exactly...see you know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    erin...i most certainly agree. When one sees through themselves by digging that deep is when clarity is most transparent to the naked eye barring any unforeseen obstructions which could potentially filter some visions from being distinguishable as things like transparent carities that hinder one being able to see through themselves when such depths are reached.
    "transparent clarities" as in seemingly so transparent at first read. Depending on how they are interpreted. Internal influences could make something read transparently through the clarity of context. Just look at the paragraph i am quoting. It could look suspicious at first read but upon digging deeper i now read it with a different meaning behind it which lead (past tense) me to the suspicion that "transparent clarities" in that context could go a few different directions in ones perception of how it was placed in the quotes syntax.

Just one more and you're into four digits. That's big time dude! One thousand...a grand.

Do you like hundreds and thousands? (sprinkles where you are)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Oops Wolfy...you are correct. It appears that i am in the fluff zone.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Oops Wolfy...you are correct. It appears that i am in the fluff zone.
    Takin a guess here but my intuition tells me that the fluff zone does not count for count.

Takin a guess here but my intuition tells me that the fluff zone does not count for count.

Still 999. Looks good on you though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

I suppose that would make me guessing on my intuition.