Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I suppose that would make me guessing on my intuition.
    Then which came first? the guess or the intuition? Or is intuition just guessing? Wonderful. Now i wonder if i'm just guessing that i'm an intuitive. Would that make me an intuitive if i'm guessing that i am one? Then if i am an intuitive is it just a guess that came from intuition?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Then which came first? the guess or the intuition? Or is intuition just guessing? Wonderful. Now i wonder if i'm just guessing that i'm an intuitive. Would that make me an intuitive if i'm guessing that i am one? Then if i am an intuitive is it just a guess that came from intuition?
    It's a guesstamite.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

i'm putting this here because it's more or less my blog. i would like to thank you all here on Type/c. You are all very intellegent. Believe it or not, a police report is very chaotic. Alot of code So, at the very least, i've gotten back some punctuation skills at the very least. Really though. i am very proud of my 'streetsmart skills'. However, one can be very envious of booksmarts. Example: Ygolo has some pretty neat ideas that present alot of substance one could elaborate on (in their own mind) which, in all reality, could lead to an invention that reduces a 50 sqare foot solar panel to 50 square inches. All due to the reminder of "islands". Yes, the two are related imo.

The connection to MBTI: Sooner or later, someone or a collective whole is (not "might") going to evolve this theory into into something that is harder to call just a theory. i actually can't wait till Blackcat and Costrin blow the whole thing apart, yet, keep it all intact simultaneously. And NO blackcat and Costrin, i'm NOT slobbin on your jock. As to that assumption would jeopardize the integrity of this whole operation.

Thanks. "rich ass college kids" It takes us all.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

already got 2 DUIs under my belt and am plotting strategy to avoid getting popped when i go out new years also got friends on the inside
    Space head: Russia may send spacecraft to asteroid - Yahoo! News
    if that's a position 1 or 2 astro and a relatively empty region, i'm sending an out an outpost ship to colonize it before the rooskies blow it up

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

already got 2 DUIs under my belt and am plotting strategy to avoid getting popped when i go out new years also got friends on the inside
    Space head: Russia may send spacecraft to asteroid - Yahoo! News
    if that's a position 1 or 2 astro and a relatively empty region, i'm sending an out an outpost ship to colonize it before the rooskies blow it up
    Dude, drinking and driving is bad for your health. It shortens lives. And most of the time, not just yours. Take some responsibility man!

And on the asteroid... What's the point, if they are gonna blow it up anyhow. Seems like a waste of resources on your colonization.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

ah. when i'm aware of an angle to something, i never forget to add that angle to the mix of any similar context.

ex: when i'm on an internet singles dating site and see that a woman put 5'-2" on her profile, i factor in that she may be taller but put that height there due to my sister telling me, some 10 years ago, a woman will lie about that to get better results.

anyway, i'll never forget any angles to things no matter how many different angles to something pile up. once i'm schooled to a new angle to something, i'll not only never forget to explore that angle but all the other angles that i've been schooled will be explored as well. something like that.

so, is that an NF thing? or more like an S thing?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ah. when i'm aware of an angle to something, i never forget to add that angle to the mix of any similar context.

ex: when i'm on an internet singles dating site and see that a woman put 5'-2" on her profile, i factor in that she may be taller but put that height there due to my sister telling me, some 10 years ago, a woman will lie about that to get better results.

anyway, i'll never forget any angles to things no matter how many different angles to something pile up. once i'm schooled to a new angle to something, i'll not only never forget to explore that angle but all the other angles that i've been schooled will be explored as well. something like that.

so, is that an NF thing? or more like an S thing?
    it's a ne will make ya nuts thing...they're coming to take me away haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    it's a ne will make ya nuts thing...they're coming to take me away haha
    never thought that being an angle of Ne. schooled once again
    now that aspect will not be forgotten and piled up along with the other angles of approach to any context concerning typology.
    i'm very taken away by that

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes...over thinking , over analyzing, over connecting, over deconstructing..needing an off switch...borderline anxious...overuse of ne and fi/ti

or maybe i need more angles...or less angles...maybe my perception is skewed
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison