"All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I already know my partner for the ENTJ + INFP challenge.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    epic

infp's are gentle souls .. will you be able to survive with your fi all in one piece? you should just tuck it in safely for the remainder of the trip. ;-)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Heh, ENTJ women are gentle enough for me. It seems like people like to pick on this relationship combo a lot (with no basis or reason that isn't relative), when in reality it's pretty much great. You can believe what you want though Mrs. ENTP.

Bring the challenge on. If there is one. I'm not making it.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyz22 View Post
    you just disproved yourself, my sweet little entp

and everyone else, grow some and stop voting yourself! or at least provide bloody interesting examples instead of loving dovey admiration for your intuitive partner. (as sweet as they are.. we are talking about RUTHLESS DOMINATION here )
    Making a statement does not constitute a fact and without anything to disprove my statement it stands.

The reality is that ENTPs are extremely in-tuned to their environment and can accurately and quickly size people and situations up correctly better than any other type. They're very adaptable and have excellent powers of persuasion.

The INFJ has intuition that borders on psychic abilities and the ability to read people and put others at ease that surpasses any other type I know of.

The ENTP/INFJ team is like a Doctor with a Machine Gun.

Both the ENTP and INFJ are the Gordian knots of the MBTI types.

I'm not bragging, I think these are the two toughest types to be, both full of inherent flaws and problems however being a paradox or enigma sometimes has it's advantages.

I just can't see any other of those pairs having the adaptability and well rounded balanced skillset the ENTP/INFJ would. I will concede the the other types being better, far better in fact in many specific areas.

MBTI
    epic

tucson, none of the infj's i know profess to be particularly interested in "reality." they are exponentially much more concerned with personal and spiritual growth and often have really rich and symbolic inner worlds. and psychic abilities? yea, that's high overestimation of abilities. the one infj i dated was highly idealistic and measured other people on a very personalized and specialized standard. he had an irritating tendency towards self-absorbed solipsism as well (ni+fe to the extreme) - and completely failed to understand me. i'm really struggling to understand the automatic association with infj and complexity when sometimes it is just strong desire for an independent identity protected by layers of defense mechanisms. furthermore, what is this "reality" anyway in the context of which you speak - the ability to grasp more dimensions of interaction/consciousness? that's pretty subjective and influenced by many projections and biases. if you're talking reality in the realm of understanding interpersonal interaction/negotiation .. yea, fe is useful for that.

ps. i'm not arguing against the entp-infj dyanmo, just your theoretical superlatives