User Tag List

First 34567 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I hope to stay young my whole life.

typical entp comment and trust me you shall... make sure to find an enfj to share your life with.... it shall make you the happiest
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I never really questioned Wolf's type, either. He seems INTJ to me.

The only ISTJ aspect I've seen of him is bookkeeping his diet...and that's probably more a J thing than anything.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    FDG- ESTJ
    whyyy can't i be an N type

Uberfuhere - entj

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I never really questioned Wolf's type, either. He seems INTJ to me.

The only ISTJ aspect I've seen of him is bookkeeping his diet...and that's probably more a J thing than anything.
    You have only seen it out of context. Also, I'm nowhere near perfectly consistent with it, though I try because it's a great parody of a serious thread. I still find it interesting that it is so much more popular than the thread that it parodies...

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    whyyy can't i be an N type
    FDG is a stereotypical ESTP. You could possibly mistake him for an ENTP, but only if you caught a couple intuitive moments in a row and discounted almost everything else he says. I'm pretty sure my father is an ESTP, and whatever he is, FDG is the same. My dad is not an intuitive, but likes to believe his learned methods are not purely-scripted actions, reactionary ones, not preemptive.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I actually used to believe I was ESTP for a certain interval of time, but recently upon meeting a guy whose mannerism, way of behaving/talking, thought processes and relations to commonly known people was exactly equal to mine, I switched (back) to ENTj, given that this guy could only be an ENTj.

I believe my ESTP mask is a learned act in response to the ghetto environment I was subjected to during my childhood and early adolescence.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I actually used to believe I was ESTP for a certain interval of time, but recently upon meeting a guy whose mannerism, way of behaving/talking, thought processes and relations to commonly known people was exactly equal to mine, I switched (back) to ENTj, given that this guy could only be an ENTj.
    They could have easily been mis-typed.

I believe my ESTP mask is a learned act in response to the ghetto environment I was subjected to during my childhood and early adolescence.
    It's part of you. Nobody could fake being the way you are so consistently. I detect absolutely no NT (either type), and very little J (besides, you're definitely not an ESTJ).

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    It's part of you. Nobody could fake being the way you are so consistently.
    Is this a challenge? Anyway, it's okay, but take into account that ENTJs are primarly extraverted thinkers, whereas the typical image of an NT type is either intuition-dominant, or introverted-thinking dominant.

ps. a mask isn't necessarily conscious faking, but simply ingrained behaviour that molds our instant reaction to the environment. It can be developed out of necessity.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Is this a challenge? Anyway, it's okay, but take into account that ENTJs are primarly extraverted thinkers, whereas the typical image of an NT type is either intuition-dominant, or introverted-thinking dominant.

ps. a mask isn't necessarily conscious faking, but simply ingrained behaviour that molds our instant reaction to the environment. It can be developed out of necessity.
    None of your traits could be misconstrued as "necessary".

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    None of your traits could be misconstrued as "necessary".
    The question is, in which environment? They're not necessary on an internet board of course, but what about an italian's city ghetto? Of course the possible coping strategies are infinite in number - further question then being, which one is the most efficient, given an extraverted personality? If you side with nurture in the type-debate, you might say I'm ESTP in response to my environment, and given the impossibility of empirically distinguishing internal though process from external behaviour, my "mask" must be coincident with my MBTI type. If you side with nature, then the two might (or might not) be differentiated. If the latter is true, then upon closer inspection the real personality should be evident - this can be constructed as a hypothesis test (given that we have a correct "meter" for the ENTj and ESTp personalities).

MBTI
    INFP

FDG: ENTX. Not sure about the J/P because of this post.