User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • On women - The longer the better. Long hair is beautiful and hawt.

    36 45.00%
  • On women - No way! Short hair rocks the casbah!

    11 13.75%
  • On women - I hate decisions.. I like a medium-length compromise.

    18 22.50%
  • On women - I like my woman bald.. or as close as she'll allow.

    3 3.75%
  • On women - I like 'em all! Short, Long, or nothing at all. No preference.

    25 31.25%
  • On men - Long hair is definitely a must! I love it!

    7 8.75%
  • On men - Shorter hair, around shoulder-length is fine with me.

    10 12.50%
  • On men - Short, chin-length and above looks best on most guys.

    22 27.50%
  • On men - Bald, or well-cut military style cuts.. drool...

    13 16.25%
  • On men - I like 'em all! Short, Long, or nothing at all! No preference whatsoever.

    16 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 96

  1. #61
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post



    Truth. INTP beards tend to be particularly scraggly, for some reason. Oh, wait. It's the not caring. Yeah, there's a reason.
    I came home from college with a scraggly INTP beard [ It grows in blonde/gold/orange for some reason?] and my ESTJ gf almost left me at the train station and didn't talk to me the whole ride back to my house. I found it very amusing. She hated me so much. And I loved every second of it.

    But you're damn right I shaved it.



  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I came home from college with a scraggly INTP beard [ It grows in blonde/gold/orange for some reason?]
    I heartily approve the nerdy lumberjack look that only xNTPs can pull off so well.

    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  3. #63
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I heartily approve the nerdy lumberjack look that only xNTPs can pull off so well.

    That's actually exactly what she said. "You look like a lumberjack or something. Get in the car. I'm not talking to you."



  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    That's actually exactly what she said. "You look like a lumberjack or something. Get in the car. I'm not talking to you."
    Hawt. Disregard the SJ harpy, says the NF harpy.


    (Although with me, I should mention there is a disclaimer. If we were getting married or you were meeting my parents for the first time... we'd have a discussion about why it's not a good idea to look like Nick Nolte during a traffic stop.)
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  5. #65
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Hawt. Disregard the SJ harpy, says the NF harpy.


    (Although with me, I should mention there is a disclaimer. If we were getting married or you were meeting my parents for the first time... we'd have a discussion about why it's not a good idea to look like Nick Nolte during a traffic stop.)
    But I like my SJ harpy I like to torture and egg on and frustrate my mates. I think it's amazing fun. I don't know if NFs would find that too fun.



  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    But I like my SJ harpy I like to torture and egg on and frustrate my mates. I think it's amazing fun. I don't know if NFs would find that too fun.
    LOL

    Not me, most of the time. Some of the time I'd laugh along with you. Most of the time I'd be hovering over you in your sleep with a sharp katana and a sharper glare. Twas never meant to be.

    Pity too. Strawberry blondes make me weak in the knees.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Some women look really good with short hair, but I can't say I care much about one style over another.

    On guys, and INTP nerds in particular, some of you should think about shaving the beard and cutting the hair. I don't know if the INTP wookie look is working for us. But I like having semi-longish hair myself.
    Yep. No preference for a specific length on women either.


    Every INTP male I know, has long hair.

  8. #68
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    I brush my long, wavy locks twice a day, thank you very much.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  9. #69
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    I think, for a guy to have long hair, you need to have some amount of coolness to back it up. Otherwise there is just something off about it. Like an INFP with a mohawk, or an ENTJ with emo hair.

  10. #70
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think, for a guy to have long hair, you need to have some amount of coolness to back it up. Otherwise there is just something off about it. Like an INFP with a mohawk, or an ENTJ with emo hair.
    I know an INFP with a mohawk, it's awesome, I never thought there was anything off with it.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. Should I cut my hair short?
    By WobblyStilettos in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 11:27 PM
  2. Post pics of yourself with Long Hair
    By ilikeitlikethat in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 01:01 AM
  3. [INFJ] INFJ's - long, flat hair?
    By TSDesigner in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:18 AM
  4. Long-haired Vermonters who seem like they haven't
    By Bella in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO