MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    love it pink
    Fankee! It's a sort of updated feel of my usual 80s mode. Everything I have on was either a gift or something I got so cheaply you'd think I had someone killed. It's always a charge when you get something you needed and name brand for less than you'd pay for regular store stuff. (not that I'm buying clothes these days... I just try to use what I've got already and pray it doesn't wear out...)

Those Bronx boots, got them years ago, they came in a million colors too. Blue, red, black, white (I adored those), etc. They made a few different versions that were to die for. The heel is pretty high, I confess. Probably 3 1/2 inches. They had a 4 inch version that I just said "ok, No..." Too bad 4 inch heels look so hot.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Dali

I'm going to join those guys b*tchng about clothes sizes.

I'm usually 34 around the waist but it is SO bloody difficult to find pants that both fit around the waist and don't end somewhere about my calves. Are slim 6'4" guys so rare? I usually had to settle for a 36" which suits me just fine at the moment as I'm currently a 36" but its not my optimal weight and is going to drop off and then I'm going to go right back to suffering once more.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    I'm going to join those guys b*tchng about clothes sizes.

I'm usually 34 around the waist but it is SO bloody difficult to find pants that both fit around the waist and don't end somewhere about my calves. Are slim 6'4" guys so rare? I usually had to settle for a 36" which suits me just fine at the moment as I'm currently a 36" but its not my optimal weight and is going to drop off and then I'm going to go right back to suffering once more.
    Mo, you are going to have to find a good tailor, or a seamstress, sorry to say. 34" slim is as difficult to fit in trousers as 34" with huge bodybuilder butt/legs...

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Mo, you are going to have to find a good tailor, or a seamstress, sorry to say. 34" slim is as difficult to fit in trousers as 34" with huge bodybuilder butt/legs...
    Oh man, that must be hell to find. I lived in Malaysia for four years and believe me, you'd go crazy over there (or anywhere really) seeking clothes with a build like yours. Malaysian guys are so petite compared to East Africans / North Americans.

What's your height?

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Oh man, that must be hell to find. I lived in Malaysia for four years and believe me, you'd go crazy over there (or anywhere really) seeking clothes with a build like yours. Malaysian guys are so petite compared to East Africans / North Americans.

What's your height?

EDIT: I'm not that slim (more of a medium - slim build) but the way the clothes manufacturers in Malaysia went about it, the ONLY trousers that could fit my height / inseam were often 38"+. Here in Kenya, it's slightly better as it's 36 which doesn't look too bad when cinched with a belt. I do get the rare 34 every now and then though and when I do, I feel like I'd french-kiss the designer if I ever met them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

hm, i don't think they make designer clothing big enough to fit me, not that i could afford any of it if they did.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post

What's your height?
    At this point I'm 6'1" tall and 225 pounds, working toward dropping to 220 because beach season is right around the corner and I need my abs back...

MBTI
    ENTJ

Mo - my boyfriend is 6 foot 4 and slim (he wears size 34 jeans), and he is loyal to J Brand - they fit without messing about with tailoring etc. Tsubi as well, which I think is an Australian brand. You say you're in Kenya so I'm not sure if either of these brand names are available there (J Brand is the more popular) but thought I would mention them anyway.

I feel people on sizing issues. My overweight friends have difficulty finding anything that isn't hideously floral-print and badly cut, and my teeny tiny friends have difficult finding anything that isn't children's wear. And high end clothing lines are, unfortunately, not known for cutting their clothing for anybody other than the 5 foot 10, 115 lb. woman (I have to hem almost every pair of pants I buy). It's depressing. It also doesn't make economic sense, in some ways. A wider size range would sell a lot more, no? Although then the designers would have to witness fat people and short people wearing their clothes. AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!! The horror!! :rolli:
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

You'd think after all the styles and spandex available in jeans nowadays that I'd be able to find a pair that fit. You'd think that and you would be wrong. Oh so very wrong.

*weeps*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ

I love being 5'7''. No worries, not too heavy or light. I blend right into the crowd; no awkward attention. Best of all, no trouble shopping for sizes. 32-30 always works for me with pants.

Hmmm, am I bragging about being mediocre??