User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I have an issue with BCBG everything and Michael Kors shoes, but I'm one of those people who buys pretty things and walks out the door in a ripped sweatshirt and dirty running shoes. I really, really like funky Free People and Anthropologie clothes. I tried Juicy, CaptainChick, but the velor pants I have are too short (I ordered them online =/), so I wear shorts under them and sag (attractive). Overall, I'm not very fashion conscious and it loses it's entertainment value once I think about how quickly it will wear out and be thrown away... another depreciating asset... i've inherited my parents' views on spending... it really takes away any fun that used to exist with splurging.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Anthropologie is amazing. I wish I could afford even a fraction of their clothes. They do retro SO well.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTJ

Michael Kors shoes, but I'm one of those people who buys pretty things and walks out the door in a ripped sweatshirt and dirty running shoes. I really, really like funky Free People and Anthropologie clothes. I tried Juicy, CaptainChick, but the velor pants I have are too short
    Michael Kors makes awesome shoes! Also, Juicy Couture pants are too *short* for you?! Those damn things are always too long for me and I don't consider myself short (5 foot 5).

Those. Are hot!
    I know, I know. Be still my beating heart. *sweats*

Btw, do you have links to any specific GZ pairs you love?

I have to say, I really don't get the gladiator sandal. It's just a trend I don't understand. I mean, if you're wearing something that covers your entire foot, you're automatically making your leg look shorter, which I cannot get on board with.
    Were you referring to the Louboutins I linked or to the flat-soled gladiators? The louboutins have a platform - those shoes would elongate my leg. But flat soled gladiators - yes, it's true, one must have the long, lithe legs of a colt to pull these off without looking like Miss Stumpy McStumperson.

40's clothes - YAY! 50's - hmmmm. I like 50's stuff if it's not too OTT. I think this is only because I used to know a girl who was waaaay into rockabilly and she pissed me off. So I have a negative association.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Anthropologie is amazing. I wish I could afford even a fraction of their clothes. They do retro SO well.
    love them too...i just adore that store.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ

Check evilBay out for Anthropologie stuff. They're evil, but you can get serious deals on brands like Anthro.

MBTI
    INTJ

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HjIljJd-o0"]Shoes[/YOUTUBE]
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ

Also

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPDl2g8Upvk"]Let me borrow that top[/YOUTUBE]
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Check evilBay out for Anthropologie stuff. They're evil, but you can get serious deals on brands like Anthro.
    How is it evil? I love it. I don't buy clothes there though...seems a bit sketchy to me.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Don't get me wrong, I use eBay a *LOT* but I still think it's evil. They're way too controlling and I hate all their new policies - eBay is really not what it used to be, which was small time individual sellers selling to small time individual buyers. It gets more and more like Amazon everyday. /rant

*kicks Edgar*

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    I have an issue with BCBG everything and Michael Kors shoes, but I'm one of those people who buys pretty things and walks out the door in a ripped sweatshirt and dirty running shoes. I really, really like funky Free People and Anthropologie clothes. I tried Juicy, CaptainChick, but the velor pants I have are too short (I ordered them online =/), so I wear shorts under them and sag (attractive). Overall, I'm not very fashion conscious and it loses it's entertainment value once I think about how quickly it will wear out and be thrown away... another depreciating asset... i've inherited my parents' views on spending... it really takes away any fun that used to exist with splurging.
    Lol, I didn't even know that BCBG still existed. :/
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles