Well..I like warm, in general..sunny, but not completely sunny. Some clouds in the sky are ok. A small breeze, but nothing too windy. Humid or dry, I don't care..
I also like it temperate and cloudy. About 60 degrees and overcast is nice for a change sometimes.
I hate cold and sunny bright days.
Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?
- thunderstorms are great fun (I experienced a thundersnow storm last winter for the first time and it was aaaawesome)
- breezy, sunny spring days when you can just feel everyone wanting to burst with the happiness of winter being OVAH
- soft, fluffy, heavy snow (when it's falling and all is muffled and gauzy - *not* after it's stopped snowing and you have to wait 6 days for the snowplows to get to your nabe)
- hot, dry summer days near the ocean
- crisp, sunny fall days with the smell of woodsmoke and dead leaves in the air
- temperate hazy days in the English countryside, getting a sunburn on your knees/nose/shoulders because you didn't realize you needed sunscreen
"Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar
"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker
I have a specific type of weather I like because it makes everything feel eerie. I love gray skies. The very misty and foggy gray streets that are just chilly enough to require that you wear a sweater(around 58-60 degrees) . I love it when there's a bit of wind too. But I like a heavy sky and a comfortably fresh weather. When it looks like that outside I grab my i-pod and can walk for hours by myself just enjoying the weather and thinking or reading if I want to.
Hm...The best is driving in that weather!