User Tag List

View Poll Results: ENFJ vs ENTP: Real Ultimate Power

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pink will triumph over the Evil Scourge called Eck

    25 37.88%
  • Pink will triumph, but Eck shall escape to fight again

    26 39.39%
  • Eck will triumph (but only because he cheated!)

    10 15.15%
  • Eck will triumph because of the Arc de Triomphe

    8 12.12%
  • Play wars will give you high cholesterol and Entropies

    16 24.24%
  • Where is France?

    17 25.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 891011 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 104

  1. #91
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *Firm breasts
    She has my vote!!!!

  2. #92
    Senior Member Oso Mocoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    And two French ENTPs at once?
    Listen, if Pink kills two French ENTPs at once I will totally give her my vote if one of them is you. Otherwise, I'm voting for the other dude.

  3. #93
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Best answer only if referring the our forum member entropie:

    "Play wars will give you high cholesterol and Entropies"

  4. #94
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    I have voted for the Pink one.

    I believe in her.

  5. #95
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    I voted for Pink....


    And entropies. Eeennntrrooopppiieeee.

  6. #96
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Entropies do, in fact, cause high cholesterol. It's a fact. A true fact. A true fact that is so true that it's almost not true.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  7. #97
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Entropies do, in fact, cause high cholesterol. It's a fact. A true fact. A true fact that is so true that it's almost not true.
    Woah, woah. That's a spurious correlation there. We know that play wars gives you cholesterol and entropies, so when play wars go up, so do cholesterol and entropies. That does not mean that entropies directly increase cholesterol, or the other way around. They simply have a positive correlation because they both have a positive correlation (and in fact, a causal relationship) to a third variable, play wars.

    Dear me. Such sloppiness on your part, young lady.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  8. #98
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Woah, woah. That's a spurious correlation there. We know that play wars gives you cholesterol and entropies, so when play wars go up, so do cholesterol and entropies. That does not mean that entropies directly increase cholesterol, or the other way around. They simply have a positive correlation because they both have a positive correlation (and in fact, a causal relationship) to a third variable, play wars.

    Dear me. Such sloppiness on your part, young lady.
    Look here my good poriferan! I'll have you know that I base all of my painfully accurate findings on nothing but the very best faerie majikz.

    Play wars lead to adrenaline increases which leads to anxiety which leads to day trips to German beer gardens which leads to Entropies! And those Entropies have got so much beer in them that it forces the cholesterol out of their livers and into their blood streams which equals an increase in cholesterol!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  9. #99
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Look here my good poriferan! I'll have you know that I base all of my painfully accurate findings on nothing but the very best faerie majikz.

    Play wars lead to adrenaline increases which leads to anxiety which leads to day trips to German beer gardens which leads to Entropies! And those Entropies have got so much beer in them that it forces the cholesterol out of their livers and into their blood streams which equals an increase in cholesterol!
    So when you say that play wars cause cholesterol and entropies, you mean that only entropies are actually directly caused by play wars, and mention the cholesterol because it invariably follows the entropies you'd get? Then again, even the entropies weren't really obtained directly.

    Somehow I feel there would have been a better way phrase the whole process, madam.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  10. #100
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    My phrasing defies your bracketing and cold logic, sir!

    Also, I don't believe in gravity!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Similar Threads

  1. Wall Street declares war on Bernie
    By SearchingforPeace in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2016, 09:24 AM
  2. MMORPG's (WoW, Guild Wars, etc.) and MBTI types
    By Maverick in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:18 AM
  3. Star Wars hilarity
    By darlets in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:25 PM
  4. F versus T. The hot & cot war.
    By Xander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:17 AM
  5. Pick up groups in MMORPGs (or just WoW and guild wars)
    By Zergling in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO