User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 131

  1. #111
    Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    i don't know you but i just want to know if it's the great JULIETTE BINOCHE or if you are just a kieslowski fan?

    i mean, yeah, kieslowski, but... JULIETTE BINOCHE! that's my thinking at least. i prefer the decalogue to three colors trilogy. yet also, julie delpy. damn the man and his beautiful french actresses.

  2. #112
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Did you pull it apart to have a look-see?
    Mine was empty when I opened it, mentally and emotionally.

  3. #113
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Mine was empty when I opened it, mentally and emotionally.
    Come on. What is really the deal here? INTPs have feelings, too, you know. How can you be so cruel? Would you please stop?

  4. #114
    I'm a star. Kangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    He clearly loves our Blue. If they were on a playground he'd be flipping her skirt and throwing mud at her. True love.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

    "please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

  5. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    It's only the crappy, plastic, milk chocolate, I save all the good stuff for me and my ladies.


    Pour vous.....




    Bull-shiz that's good chocolate.

    Yesterday I got a box of DeBauve & Gallais chocolates!

    The sweet fella that came with paid $48 + tax. Oh well, the price of quality. Kee's Chocolates & Marie Belle are pretty damn good too.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  6. #116
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    He clearly loves our Blue. If they were on a playground he'd be flipping her skirt and throwing mud at her. True love.

  7. #117
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    The bluemonday smiley?



    Edit: she blinks a lot. I'm not sure why. Maybe she's confused. Probably.

  8. #118
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Anyone that goes to the trouble of checking into and finding a smiley just for someone? Well.. depreciation isn't the word that comes to mind.

  9. #119
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    INTPs have feelings, too, you know.
    Wow. Mom, that's a low blow.



    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Mine was empty when I opened it, mentally and emotionally.
    They saw you coming, pal.

    Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i don't know you but i just want to know if it's the great JULIETTE BINOCHE or if you are just a kieslowski fan?

    i mean, yeah, kieslowski, but... JULIETTE BINOCHE! that's my thinking at least. i prefer the decalogue to three colors trilogy. yet also, julie delpy. damn the man and his beautiful french actresses.
    OMG! Tell me! Sophie Marceau, Emmanuelle Bart....I LOVE French actresses. Such a pity the men are so ugly. But Juliette has a special place in my heart. Which is just as well, because it's empty, apparently.

    Kie?lowski doesn't suck either. I identify with the character in "Bleu" too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Anyone that goes to the trouble of checking into and finding a smiley just for someone? Well.. depreciation isn't the word that comes to mind.
    The word you are looking for is "creepy".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #120
    Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    OMG! Tell me! Sophie Marceau, Emmanuelle Bart....I LOVE French actresses. Such a pity the men are so ugly. But Juliette has a special place in my heart. Which is just as well, because it's empty, apparently.

    Kie?lowski doesn't suck either. I identify with the character in "Bleu" too.
    show me those bloody knuckles. she's a firecracker. and i dig it.

    as far as kieslowski goes, he reminds me of what i expected ingmar bergman to be... but was then disappointed when he wasn't. maybe i just need to see more of his (bergman's) films. or just watch kieslowski instead.

Similar Threads

  1. The Funny Video Thread
    By disregard in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 875
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 07:20 PM
  2. The Never Ending Thread
    By ygolo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:50 PM
  3. The lame jokes thread
    By Sahara in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:29 AM
  4. The Entertain Niffer Thread
    By niffer in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO