User Tag List

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Default What they don't tell you about eating boogers...

Well, first, I'll talk about a theory I read in a little science book I got at the library. It explains little things much like howstuffworks.com.

Anyway, the question was "Can you get sick from eating boogers?" The book then said it's actually good for you, because it contains antibodies which actually can prevent you from getting sick. I can believe this, but I have an alternative theory.

Your mucus isn't really mucus. Your mucus is really pieces of your brain oozing out of your nose. The backbones of society tell us that it's a disgusting habit, but that's because they were brainwashed with that viewpoint.

The government tells you that it's a disgusting habit because they know the truth. By eating your boogers, which I said are pieces of your brain, you will then be recycling your brain, thereby conserving brainpower longer. By eating boogers, you can theoretically lower your risk of Alzheimer's disease among other mental disorders.

The thing is the government doesn't want its people to be smart because people who think are a direct threat to their power. And so, they tell you what's polite and impolite. And when they keep repeating the lie and making it big enough, the people will conform and believe that eating boogers is gross.

So I urge everybody. If you want to stay smart. Put those slimy pieces of your brain back in your body, not in the Kleenex. Contrary to popular belief, the mucus is not what collects the dirt that you breathe in. Much like the eyebrows and eyelashes, dirt collection a job for the hair in your nose.

It's funny when people call me a booger brain. I think that's sorta redundant.

I am urging scientists to read this. Do not believe that you read or even see. I am the one who is right. Read this, so that I may book my trip to Sweden.

MBTI
    INFP

It's ok, I am happy to dumb down if that's the case, I have a delicate stomach.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Oberon

That means that you could hypothetically grow smarter than your peers by eating their boogers in addition to your own.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    That means that you could hypothetically grow smarter than your peers by eating their boogers in addition to your own.
    I don't wanna be that smart.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

1. Have you tested your snot and found that it contains neurons?

2. Eating brains makes you smarter?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I don't wanna be that smart.
    So much for the ubermensch...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    1. Have you tested your snot and found that it contains neurons?
    No, and that's the wonderful thing about theory. You don't have to. You can just assume!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    2. Eating brains makes you smarter?
    Well, it does go back inside the body, where it then separates the contamination of the piece of brain that it accumulated when exposed to the world, and the useful parts of the brain piece are taken by the body back where it belongs. The good pieces are digested and do not exit the body as excreted waste.

I always wondered why bathroom bodily functions are part of the digestive system. Digestion is when the body uses the good parts of that which is ingested, while the rest is excreted out of the anus. So shit-taking should be part of the excretory system, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67
    So much for the ubermensch...
    Another thought had occurred to me. Eating other people's brain matter can be deadly. Since everyone's brain is structured differently, I would assume that by eating other people's boogers, your own brain would then regenerate abnormally, perhaps causing brain tumors.