User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    maybe you are pretty and you just don't know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    People seem to think that, but my confusion doesn't arise from perception of my physical appearance. How can someone as aloof as me, still garner favors without even trying? Why would anyone do that based on looks alone? I'm not a model type by any means. I don't flirt. I'm not even casually friendly. So, why? Men dislike bitchy (cold) women. Or so I've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Mmmmmmm. Bitchy cold hot women...

I would do stupid things for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Given my personality, I'm unable to see how or why men would bestow favor, when I give no indication they would have a chance with me. Wouldn't it be a more efficient strategy, to do things for women that might actually return the pleasantry? Flirty, engaging women. Not robotic me.

I'm certain I don't exude receptive signals.

I assure you sir, I do not wish for that. I'm a lesbian. I won't tear off a man's head for doing something nice for me, but I do my best to walk through the world without extra attention.
    in that case i WISH I WAS A GIRL.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'd be relieved.

I would be concerned about the lower wages and having to worry about being approached more often. But I think overall I would just feel more comfortable with myself, there would be less dissonance between my appearance and my self-image.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I hope our body proportions would be rearranged?
    I wouldn't like to become a Y shapped 197cm's tall female.

Anyway, I'd probably get highly annoyed. I don't know, being a girl doesn't sound attractive to my mind. I despise getting "favors" done for me as it is, I wouldn't want more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    People seem to think that, but my confusion doesn't arise from perception of my physical appearance. How can someone as aloof as me, still garner favors without even trying? Why would anyone do that based on looks alone? I'm not a model type by any means. I don't flirt. I'm not even casually friendly. So, why? Men dislike bitchy (cold) women. Or so I've heard.
    Personally, you'd be someone I'd go after prior to the other type, if based solely on this short description.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    You know from your avatar, I could never tell.

If I woke up as a girl, I'd be like HELL YEAH! I get to start all over from elementary school!

Because I'm taking the term 'girl' literally and I wanna be
    8 years old again without a job, or taxes, or stupid relationships, and my biggest worry will be whether or not I get the Malibu Barbie and not My Dream House Barbie for my birthday. Or something.

Oh wait, but I get to know everything I know now!!!

That'd be pretty cool.
    High five, I couldn't agree more lol I miss being a little girl with no worries whatsoever.

On the other hand if I woke up one day to find I had a penis, the first thing I would want to do is have sex just to finally experience what a male orgasm feels like.

Oh yeah, and I would strip naked and jump up and down so that I could see it flapping around everywhere lol I would swing it around and play with it, and adore my penis. Penises are so much fun.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    On the other hand if I woke up one day to find I had a penis, the first thing I would want to do is have sex just to finally experience what a male orgasm feels like.
    It feels great

I think I'd try multiple orgasms if I was a woman.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    It feels great

I think I'd try multiple orgasms if I was a woman.
    Unfortunately they aren't a breeze to come by, whereas a male orgasm would be pretty easy to achieve.

I think if I was a man, I would be an alpha male, I think I would become an extrovert and chase loads of women lol I'd be a dog.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Unfortunately they aren't a breeze to come by, whereas a male orgasm would be pretty easy to achieve.
    I'd do my best. I'm good like that.

MBTI
    ENFj

Look at you, you even have your prioreties wired corretly. Sounds like you would fit right in. Now if I was a girl..........hmmm.........I guess the first thing I would do is go buy new underwear cause I would not stand walking around with a permanent weggy. Than I would go to the hair salon and get my hair and nails done. Oh I would also get me a big jacket, I would hate to have guys check me out.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    I

I would be mad. The positive of course is the appearance, but I would just feel uncomfortable. I like being a guy.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'd immediately go shopping for a variety of vegetables. However I'd need someone to drive me, because my car is manual and during the transition I would have forgotten how to drive stick. Then I'd lock myself in my room and try to figure everything out.