User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    As long as I was really hot it'd be kind of fun.
    I could...
    Get discounts on stuff.
    Get my drinks for free.
    Tease mercilessly and laugh devilishly at the stupid desirous fools.
    Cause car accidents by flashing my boobs.
    Go into the girls locker room.
    Lather myself in soap.

It would be a blast!
    that what i am talking about brother!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

They can have the 7 extra years of life. I'm good off the periods, childbirth, weakness, etc.

Although, it would be interesting to be hot and have tons of power.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    As long as I was really hot it'd be kind of fun.
    I could...
    Get discounts on stuff.
    Get my drinks for free.
    Tease mercilessly and laugh devilishly at the stupid desirous fools.
    Cause car accidents by flashing my boobs.
    Go into the girls locker room.
    Lather myself in soap.

It would be a blast!
    Free products and opportunities in general. (I.E. First class flight upgrades, meals paid for by waiters themselves etc.)

It happens to me often (whenever I actually venture out of my cave), and I'm not even nice. My general face is blank. My demeanor stiff. Seriously. I never ask for anything either, and I'm always surprised when it occurs. In that sense, being a girl does have perks.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Free products and opportunities in general. (I.E. First class flight upgrades, meals paid for by waiters themselves etc.)

It happens to me often (whenever I actually venture out of my cave), and I'm not even nice. My general face is blank. My demeanor stiff. Seriously. I never ask for anything either, and I'm always surprised when it occurs. In that sense, being a girl does have perks.
    maybe you are pretty and you just don't know it.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    People seem to think that, but my confusion doesn't arise from perception of my physical appearance. How can someone as aloof as me, still garner favors without even trying? Why would anyone do that based on looks alone? I'm not a model type by any means. I don't flirt. I'm not even casually friendly. So, why? Men dislike bitchy (cold) women. Or so I've heard.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

People seem to think that, but my confusion doesn't arise from perception of my physical appearance. How can someone as aloof as me, still garner favors without even trying? Why would anyone do that based on looks alone? I'm not a model type by any means. I don't flirt. I'm not even casually friendly. So, why? Men dislike bitchy (cold) women. Or so I've heard.
    Mmmmmmm. Bitchy cold hot women...

I would do stupid things for one.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

People seem to think that, but my confusion doesn't arise from perception of my physical appearance. How can someone as aloof as me, still garner favors without even trying? Why would anyone do that based on looks alone? I'm not a model type by any means. I don't flirt. I'm not even casually friendly. So, why? Men dislike bitchy (cold) woman. Or so I've heard.
    I'm half asleep so if I don't make any sense forgive me, perhaps for these particular "men" it isn't so much you're personality their into, of course that's a part of it, but it's not the main part. Maybe some of them are genuinely trying to be nice, but a good amount of them are after that wagon your draggin', I doubt it's the same reason for all of them however.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Mmmmmmm. Bitchy cold hot women...

I would do stupid things for one.
    i agree with Evan. i woild do the same thing.

there is something very attractive about aloof women. you just wanna see them smile(maybe those guys have the same sentiment), to see whether they look better when they do so.

and i love to make them laugh. lol

but you should understand that in all my experiences a bitchy hot woman could never look as pretty as a bitchy hot woman smiling.

so be a good girl and smile. you'll see more men serving you.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I'm half asleep so if I don't make any sense forgive me, perhaps for these particular "men" it isn't so much you're personality their into, of course that's a part of it, but it's not the main part. Maybe some of them are genuinely trying to be nice, but a good amount of them are after that wagon your draggin', I doubt it's the same reason for all of them however.
    Given my personality, I'm unable to see how or why men would bestow favor, when I give no indication they would have a chance with me. Wouldn't it be a more efficient strategy, to do things for women that might actually return the pleasantry? Flirty, engaging women. Not robotic me.

I'm certain I don't exude receptive signals.

so be a good girl and smile. you'll see more men serving you.
    I assure you sir, I do not wish for that. I'm a lesbian. I won't tear off a man's head for doing something nice for me, but I do my best to walk through the world without extra attention.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Given my personality, I'm unable to see how or why men would bestow favor, when I give no indication they would have a chance with me. Wouldn't it be a more efficient strategy, to do things for women that might actually return the pleasantry? Flirty, engaging women. Not robotic me.

I'm certain I don't exude receptive signals.
    Most men love the challenge. They may prize you because winning your favor from the sounds of it is a BIG challenge. Whether it be taking you out on a date, or even something small like getting you to smile, would be a major victory for a guy. It's the knowing you did something few others probably could.