User Tag List

First 1353616263646573113 Last

Thread: Who's hungry?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    That looks godaweful!

Stick with the first one, ignore EffEm and his traditions, they're for SJs to worry about.
    Bah to you! Oberon's pic looks mouthwatering. I don't tell you how to prepare koala stew, do I?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Bah to you! Oberon's pic looks mouthwatering. I don't tell you how to prepare koala stew, do I?
    It looks hideous! It'd wanna taste damn good cause I'm bettin' my 3 yo nephew could whip up something that looked more appetising than that!

And Ill have you know my ma taught me how to make all the best road-kill-koala-goulash's so there's nothing you could ever teach me there.

Oberon

And Ill have you know my ma taught me how to make all the best road-kill-koala-goulash's so there's nothing you could ever teach me there.
    Ew.

Koalas eat nothing but eucalyptus, FM. The whole dish would taste like Listerine, or a cough drop.

Now kangaroo... I'd eat me some kangaroo.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Ew.

Koalas eat nothing but eucalyptus, FM. The whole dish would taste like Listerine, or a cough drop.

Now kangaroo... I'd eat me some kangaroo.
    You leave Skippy alone! People really need to stop eating our national emblems

Anyway I'm one of them weirdos who'd never dig on a koala, minty or not, I prefer my animals living.

Oberon

Anyway I'm one of them weirdos who'd never dig on a koala, minty or not, I prefer my animals living.
    This mouse can appreciate that.

But honestly, Trin, FM has a point about the cheesesteak. Both the ones I posted are in all likelihood delicious. The traditional cheesesteak is not about presentation; it's all about the experience in the mouth, and a good one can make you weak in the knees.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

But honestly, Trin, FM has a point about the cheesesteak. Both the ones I posted are in all likelihood delicious. The traditional cheesesteak is not about presentation; it's all about the experience in the mouth, and a good one can make you weak in the knees.
    See now this is where it doesn't work for me, presentation counts for everything when you're never going to eat it to understand the potential knee weakening, mouth exploding taste. Evvvery-thing!

But that aside, allow me to point out the major flaw in EffEm 'annoying traditionalist' Doubleyou's argument;

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou
    Oberon's pic looks mouthwatering.
    /rests case

Oberon

/rests case
    But you don't understand one important thing: FM has tasted cheesesteaks that look like the unappetizing-looking second one, and has been knee-weakened by them. Now he's responding out of classical conditioning. Ring the bell, and he salivates like Pavlov's dogs.

Speaking of dogs...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Are you sure that's ^ food?

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Finally! A thread where I can post my many pics of food...
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

But you don't understand one important thing: FM has tasted cheesesteaks that look like the unappetizing-looking second one, and has been knee-weakened by them. Now he's responding out of classical conditioning. Ring the bell, and he salivates like Pavlov's dogs.
    I was going to say this very thing!

/rests more convincing case
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari