User Tag List

First 646545556575866106 Last

Results 551 to 560 of 1403

Thread: Who's hungry?

  1. #551
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Definitely The best burgers i've ever eaten. Nothing like stinkin' McDonalds or Burger King. I tend to love food from the southern states Like cajun food...

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  2. #552
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Definitely The best burgers i've ever eaten. Nothing like stinkin' McDonalds or Burger King. I tend to love food from the southern states Like cajun food...
    I am driving south from Philly to D.C., Richmond, VA, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Memphis, TN, Mississippi, New Orleans, LA, Austin/Lockhart/San Antonio, TX, and on through New Mexico, Las Vegas, NV, Phoenix, AZ, into L.A. in October. I will be eating like nobody's business in the South and Southwest.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  3. #553
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Are you driving there just because you want to eat? Sounds like we got some common ground after all

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  4. #554
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I don't like soup! I like unhealthy food in solid form. Like... Hamburgers and fries! Or maybe a big, fat, juicy steak. With fries.
    Me toooooo except I like soup too.

    Gosh, I'm hungry now.

  5. #555
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    I like to do up a nice half and half beef and moose burger - 6 inches wide and an inch thick. You make sure you have all your seasonings inside, make the patties and sear them on that grill to seal them up. After that you let them slow cook and get real cozy with their own juices. After that you serve them up on a kaiser roll (regular burger buns are not big enough and don't soak up enough of the juice), throw on what ever fixings you want and go to town. That's what a burger is supposed to be.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #556
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I like to do up a nice half and half beef and moose burger - 6 inches wide and an inch thick. You make sure you have all your seasonings inside, make the patties and sear them on that grill to seal them up. After that you let them slow cook and get real cozy with their own juices. After that you serve them up on a kaiser roll (regular burger buns are not big enough and don't soak up enough of the juice), throw on what ever fixings you want and go to town. That's what a burger is supposed to be.
    Oh Godddd...

  7. #557
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Oh Godddd...
    Yes, the Lord is good that He has given me such m4d sk1llz ^_^
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #558
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Yes, the Lord is good that He has given me such m4d sk1llz ^_^
    hahaha that's good.

  9. #559
    Senior Membrane spirilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni
    Posts
    2,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Me toooooo except I like soup too.

    Gosh, I'm hungry now.
    mmm, I had steak earlier, so yummy
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

  10. #560

    Default

    Mmmmm I had Tito's Tacos for dinner. Anyone that lives in LA needs no further explanation.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. Who you callin n00b?
    By Xander in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:47 PM
  2. guess who's back
    By niffer in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:28 AM
  3. Who am I?
    By wyrdsister in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
  4. Who, me?
    By helium in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO