User Tag List

First 444525354555664104 Last

Results 531 to 540 of 1403

Thread: Who's hungry?

  1. #531
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Today I'm in the mood for comfort food.

    How about some cream of tomato soup, nice and hot?


  2. #532
    seor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    I jus haza baked alaska!

    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  3. #533
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Oh, and for dessert, a nice creme brulee.




  4. #534
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Don't be gross.

  5. #535
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Sam, I don't think you quite get the point of the thread.

    It's about things people actively want to eat. You're being awfully... what is a good way to say it...?

    Uberfurious.

  6. #536
    Wonderer Samuel De Mazarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Don't be gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Sam, I don't think you quite get the point of the thread.

    It's about things people actively want to eat. You're being awfully... what is a good way to say it...?

    Uberfurious.
    Sorry...
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

    Realize us, Madman!

    I razed a slum, Amen.

    ...............................................

  7. #537
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Eh... no problem.

    So what have you had lately that was really good?

  8. #538
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Don't be gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Sam, I don't think you quite get the point of the thread.

    It's about things people actively want to eat. You're being awfully... what is a good way to say it...?

    Uberfurious.
    You know after samuel de marazin deleted his post it looks like you'r talking to yourself.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #539
    Wonderer Samuel De Mazarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Oh, and for dessert, a nice creme brulee.



    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Don't be gross.

    This is a priceless exchange. Just two posts... but there are undiscovered worlds in between.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

    Realize us, Madman!

    I razed a slum, Amen.

    ...............................................

  10. #540
    Wonderer Samuel De Mazarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    You know after samuel de marazin deleted his post it looks like you'r talking to yourself.
    mazarin

    :steam:
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

    Realize us, Madman!

    I razed a slum, Amen.

    ...............................................

Similar Threads

  1. Who you callin n00b?
    By Xander in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:47 PM
  2. guess who's back
    By niffer in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:28 AM
  3. Who am I?
    By wyrdsister in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
  4. Who, me?
    By helium in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO