User Tag List

First 2634353637384686136 Last

Results 351 to 360 of 1403

Thread: Who's hungry?

  1. #351
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Especially kielbasi and sauerkraut!



    (I'm pretty close to the only person in my family that likes sauerkraut.)

  2. #352
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Wow... now that looks good to me.

  3. #353
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    It looks like there are anchovies in there, too (or some kind of small fish). I've never had kielbasi and sauerkraut with anchovies. I've actually never had anchovies before, either.

  4. #354
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    It looks like there are anchovies in there, too (or some kind of small fish). I've never had kielbasi and sauerkraut with anchovies. I've actually never had anchovies before, either.
    Anchovies are strikingly salty, up-front and in-your-face salty. The next flavor you note is a pretty intense oily fishiness. They have kind of a pasty, gritty texture.

    Not much of a recommendation, huh? I couldn't bear the idea of just sitting down and eating a can of them, but I like them pretty well as flavor accents in other food (like pizza, of course).

  5. #355
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    What about caviar?



    This has to be the most interesting burger ever made. (Though I've never tasted caviar.)

  6. #356

    Default

    *is not hungry*
    I wouldn't mind a cup of tea though.
    But then I don't think I ever would mind a cup of tea xD
    I love my tea ^^ I've taken to taking it to school though the flask makes it somewhat metallic tasting.
    Introverted: 100%
    INtuition: 95%
    Feeling: 58%
    Perceiving: 89%



    5w4 sp/sx

    INFP.gc

  7. #357
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EsoteriEccentri View Post
    *is not hungry*
    I wouldn't mind a cup of tea though.
    But then I don't think I ever would mind a cup of tea xD
    I love my tea ^^ I've taken to taking it to school though the flask makes it somewhat metallic tasting.
    You don't have crumpets with your tea?


  8. #358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    You don't have crumpets with your tea?


    I would if I could =(
    Crumpets are delicious. They're better than scones. (That's a long running debate between me and one of my friends.)
    Unfortunately we never seem to have crumpets, and on the rare occasion that my mum remembers to buy them they're gone far too quickly.
    Besides, we drink a LOT of tea. If you had a crumpet per cup that would be an awful lot of crumpets. I don't think even I could eat that many.
    Introverted: 100%
    INtuition: 95%
    Feeling: 58%
    Perceiving: 89%



    5w4 sp/sx

    INFP.gc

  9. #359
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EsoteriEccentri View Post
    I would if I could =(
    Crumpets are delicious. They're better than scones. (That's a long running debate between me and one of my friends.)
    Unfortunately we never seem to have crumpets, and on the rare occasion that my mum remembers to buy them they're gone far too quickly.
    Besides, we drink a LOT of tea. If you had a crumpet per cup that would be an awful lot of crumpets. I don't think even I could eat that many.
    My top tip for a healthy crumpet lunch. 3 of them, nicely toasted and just marmite (no butter). Healthy and delicious. I have it most days at work

  10. #360
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I like Scottish crumpets (AKA pancakes).

Similar Threads

  1. Who you callin n00b?
    By Xander in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:47 PM
  2. guess who's back
    By niffer in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:28 AM
  3. Who am I?
    By wyrdsister in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
  4. Who, me?
    By helium in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO