User Tag List

Enneagram
    1w2

Default If you went to jail...

would you be the bitch or do the bitching?

Just curious.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTJ

Are you going to be away for a while, proteanmix?

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

Enneagram
    1w2

Just fielding my options and testing personal boundaries

Nothing to get worried about
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

It would depend on so many factors that I'm not sure. The way I have previously dealt with hostile environments is to be as nice to everyone as I can, make some big friends, and go wacko when someone tries to step on me. So whatever that means.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ

From a guy's point of view...if you even have to think about the answer to this question, then it should be obvious (although I think the question barely warrants an answer).

On another semi-related note, I actually thought I was going to get arrested 2 days ago and I was amazed at how little I cared.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

The Bitch. It would be a simple and deeply unpleasant life, but in adversity I'm sure I would discover something interesting about myself. Possibly some kind of internal haemorrhage. Which would be good, for my appreciating of medical science and everything.
    January has April's showers
    And 2 and 2 always makes a 5

Thousands of inmates are neither. I'll think I'd stick with that.