User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    All right. I was just curious, since you alluded to it, and I wanted to know the frame of reference you were working from. (I know I have alluded to my own opinions elsewhere; it's a free world. ) You don't have to worry about explaining the rest; I am fairly sure I know what you mean. We just have come to some different conclusions about which category certain stories fall into, that's all...

And yes, there are many things we never WILL know. This is mostly about "take your best guess" and be true to what you believe, and be willing to revise if new information comes up...
    Oh sure, I meant no offense and take no offense. I don't know why I went off on such a tangeant- sometimes things just touch something in us for no reason or for reasons we don't really understand- and not necessarily in an upset angry way but an I just have to say this in relation to this because it reminds me of this and it's busting out of me,lol. I just don't like to see women being called evil and or especially more then men too I guess and it brings up the whole Adam and Eve dilemma and my povs on it for some reason,lol.

And again I mean no offense to anyone and I just like debating and discussing and sharing and people are welcome to disagree with me.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INTP

Miscalculation. Women = -(time * money)

Therefore:

Women= -money^2

Take the square root and you get an imaginary number. You've been doing math on fantasy women!
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    ...people are welcome to disagree with me.
    No we're not!

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    No we're not!
    YES YOU ARE! CONSARNIT!

lolololol

BTW what the heck does Consarnit mean anyway? Where did that come from. You know along with DAGNABIT. Who came up with this things? WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH FORGETING TO USE QUESTION MARKS.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I really don't think you're using the logic correctly. You can justify anything with a statement that looks logical. For instance, money being the root of all evil was an opinion, not a fact. As was the idea that time is money (it only meant that time costs money, not that the two were in fact the same thing). Second, the idea of the square of a root only applies to numbers that are multiplied by themselves, and not to ideas, because that is how a square is defined mathematically. You are misusing mathematics to prove a moral stance. You cannot apply logic to morality. You can choose to believe women, or any other people who dislike your views, are evil, but that is a moral choice, and is not based on logic or math.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I really don't think you're using the logic correctly. You can justify anything with a statement that looks logical. For instance, money being the root of all evil was an opinion, not a fact. As was the idea that time is money (it only meant that time costs money, not that the two were in fact the same thing). Second, the idea of the square of a root only applies to numbers that are multiplied by themselves, and not to ideas, because that is how a square is defined mathematically. You are misusing mathematics to prove a moral stance. You cannot apply logic to morality. You can choose to believe women, or any other people who dislike your views, are evil, but that is a moral choice, and is not based on logic or math.
    Leia, will you shut him down?

...six million forms of communication my ass...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    Leia, will you shut him down?

...six million forms of communication my ass...

Where does the multiplication of time and money come from? I thought "and" meant "+"?
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I've seen this several times before.

Where does the multiplication of time and money come from? I thought "and" meant "+"?
    In that case, women=sqrt(2*evil), which is still a positive number, which still leaves women evil.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Eden sounded boring anyways.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Only this message board could turn an offhand and not all that funny joke into a wide-ranging philosophical discussion about the Garden Of Eden and original sin.