User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 121

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Then again, all us dudes could just be the type who don't encounter girls in the wild and so enthusiastically pad everyone's attractiveness here by 50%
    There are girls out there, past the tree line?

  2. #42
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    I've never had a problem with spicy food disagreeing with me. I mean it tastes good and never get any sort of bowel troubles from it.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #43
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Discussion of hot women and hot food. Love it. I can never resist when I'm in a place that has one of those "Order this extremely hot food and if you finish it it's free and you go on our wall" contests.

    As far as 99% of the women here being all pretty and stuff (which I find to be true), maybe they're introverts who don't get compliments in the real world because they don't engage. But they like posting pictures here because they can get their well-deserved compliments. Someone should examine all the hot pictures posted and do a type breakdown.

    Then again, all us dudes could just be the type who don't encounter girls in the wild and so enthusiastically pad everyone's attractiveness here by 50%
    It's definitely an internet phenomenon, people have much different standards of female beauty on a forum than they do walking around a mall, say. Normal becomes gorgeous. Not to say some aren't gorgeous, just that it gets inflated online.

  4. #44
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    nah...everyone's just super cute and the company's usually entertaining enough.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    It's definitely an internet phenomenon, people have much different standards of female beauty on a forum than they do walking around a mall, say. Normal becomes gorgeous. Not to say some aren't gorgeous, just that it gets inflated online.
    *watches as Geoff damages his reputation among women on the internet*

  6. #46
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    nah...everyone's just super cute and the company's usually entertaining enough.
    Well, go to another forum (not this one, we all know each other). Objectively look at the beauty of any females in a "what do we look like thread", then see how it's reacted to by the users. Compare this to experiences in "real life".

  7. #47
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    *watches as Geoff damages his reputation among women on the internet*
    Nothing to lose

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Nothing to lose
    *bounces around, grits teeth* BUT YOU COULD'VE GAINED SO MUCH!

  9. #49
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    care for a sad serenading while you dig your grave?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Well, go to another forum (not this one, we all know each other). Objectively look at the beauty of any females in a "what do we look like thread", then see how it's reacted to by the users. Compare this to experiences in "real life".

  10. #50
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    care for a sad serenading while you dig your grave?
    Can I borrow a shovel? I havent finished yet!

Similar Threads

  1. Jenny's Pick-up Line Thread for Esrtwhile Practictioners
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:15 PM
  2. Thread for Sharing Holiday/Celebration Pics
    By digesthisickness in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 12:04 PM
  3. A Thread For Victor
    By Anja in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO