User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Yeah but thing is, she didn't have to hold the ca-Aren't supposed to be away till after new years?

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by frenchkiss View Post
    That was funny, but what made me lol was when she cried. I'm super evil. :sad:

It was just so unexpected.
    Yeah I LOL'ed at the same point, but then I got upset listening to the rest of the story.

Anyway, what's up with the sentence? it's like saying a kiddy killer should go do 40 hours community service at a primary school. It's not going to give the kiddy killer a new appreciation, much like 40 hours working with animals isn't likely to make the kitten killers any more compassionate.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I feel I'm the only one that did not LOL, can't laugh at girls crying, but I can laugh at kitties dying.

Seems most people can be more compassionate to kittehs than humans.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I feel I'm the only one that did not LOL, can't laugh at girls crying, but I can laugh at kitties dying.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Come on, the cat warned her in no uncertain terms, it's funny cause everyone around her would have seen it coming yet for some strange reason she didn't think that a cat growling is a bad sign.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The AV crew certainly knew.

Perfect cutaway.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Probably because cats should not be living among humans. Nasty creatures.

This animal loving/human hating just seems to be a trend lately. Yesterday, for ex., me and my cousin watching Gaza news. He's anti-Palestinian; he was all happy about the massacre, laughing and counting the tolls...

Then he switches channels there were seal hunters, he was shocked and couldn't believe how can people so coldblooded-ly kill seals, he kept saying 'can you believe how barbaric these hunters are ? Can you believe it ?', looking at me in wonder.

I could not believe it.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

This animal loving/human hating just seems to be a trend lately. Yesterday, for ex., me and my cousin watching Gaza news. He's anti-Palestinian; he was all happy about the massacre, laughing and counting the tolls...

Then he switches channels there were seal hunters, he was shocked and couldn't believe how can people so coldblooded-ly kill seals, he kept saying 'can you believe how barbaric these hunters are ? Can you believe it ?', looking at me in wonder.

I could not believe it.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post

I could not believe it.
    Woah, I mean that's on a whole other level than this threads mockery of pain. That's just wrong.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

violaine

Er, I didn't lol either. She was probably so focused on doing the live cross she may not have even really noticed the cat's behavior. Cat as prop on this occasion.

...Yesterday, for ex., me and my cousin watching Gaza news. He's anti-Palestinian; he was all happy about the massacre, laughing and counting the tolls...

I could not believe it.
    Meh. I have always had a huge problem with this sort of contradiction. Misanthropic animal lover types :rolleyes2: