14 30.43%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I cut a three inch around circle on the top of my apples and wear them like rings.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I tend to usually bite them and feel oh so primal in doing so... nothing like taking a few minutes of the day to feel like a wild animal instead of a "sophisticated" human being

Occasionally I'll slice them, but that's if I plan on dipping them in carmel

And tarter apples are the only ones I'll eat- I especially avoid Red Deliciouses since I agree that they're red but full heartedly disagree that they're delicious.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    What is this "god" you speak of?
    Okay, fine. I eat apples as nature intended.

We're on the same side of this important issue. Let's not quarrel over semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I slice my apples.

Sometimes I even make apple rabbits.
    This is the only acceptable reason to slice apples

MBTI
    INFP

nonsequitor, it used to be a sort of tradition for old men to sit around with a pocket knife after the evening meal cutting on something. Either whittling wood or cutting up something to eat. That is, it was here in farm country. Also shelling walnuts.

My MIL gave me a thingy that looks like a wheel with spokes. You put it on top of the apple and press down and - - - -Zip! You've got a cored, sliced apple! Works good for pies.

It's great for company munchies. I select a few red and green apples, do the thingy, put some sharp cheddar spread in a bowl and arrange the slices around it. Quick, easy snack.

I like my apples salted so slicing them helps with providing a surface to salt.

When I was a kid I always had a salt shaker in my jeans pocket in late summer
    awaiting the opportunity to pilfer a good green apple off of someone's tree. In those days I just chomped 'em. The correct procedure is to eat a circle around the middle, then finish off the top first and then the bottom.

I have a friend who is retired from the missionary business and we go back to kindergarten together. One Fall day we were driving in the country and saw an apple tree. I said, "Hey, Judi! Look. Remember when we used to "steal" apples?"

She pulled the car over, was up the tree in a flash, dropped a few apples into her t shirt and hopped back in the car looking like Santa Claus.

I took one bite of the offered booty and announced, "Hmm. Tastes like Judi belly."
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I tend to usually bite them and feel oh so primal in doing so... nothing like taking a few minutes of the day to feel like a wild animal instead of a "sophisticated" human being

Occasionally I'll slice them, but that's if I plan on dipping them in carmel

And tarter apples are the only ones I'll eat- I especially avoid Red Deliciouses since I agree that they're red but full heartedly disagree that they're delicious.
    yay, the entp way to do things
    Granny apples for the win >_<

I do occasionnaly love to put half frozen yoghurt in my usual granny bites. It's kinda like planting dynamite in a hole or something
    (Or slice them if I'm really in the mood but I do my best not to )
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I slice them if I feel like it. If I don't, I don't. I'm just unpredictable like that.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    I merely eat them as God intended
    Hmm, or was it Satan.

I wonder how Adam and Eve 'ate' dem apples.

MBTI
    INTJ

I eat mine whole.

It is not fun when I accidentally bite into the core, though.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Hmm, or was it Satan.

I wonder how Adam and Eve 'ate' dem apples.
    Really, God was just pissed off because they sliced the apples before they ate them. It's questioning God's judgment and wisdom by dissecting it.

That painting is just a test of our faith in eating apples whole.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I slice them if I feel like it. If I don't, I don't. I'm just unpredictable like that.
    You're such a wild woman!

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Really, God was just pissed off because they sliced the apples before they ate them. It's questioning God's judgment and wisdom by dissecting it.
    Thank goodness it wasn't a pumpkin tree, swallowing those whole would have been a real bitch.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft