User Tag List

First 12526061626364 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I don't know very much about you, and you told me to skip you, but fuck it.... You're very easy to get along with, and you're willing to listen to people (which I think is important)... so you're cool in my book.

If it bugs you that I didn't skip you, I can remove the post.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

WALMART

Zany wit capable of delving into the intangible, cross between a twelve year old mind and the philosopher's stone. Who I think when I think INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I don't know very much about you, and you told me to skip you, but fuck it.... You're very easy to get along with, and you're willing to listen to people (which I think is important)... so you're cool in my book.

If it bugs you that I didn't skip you, I can remove the post.
    It bugs me that I was skipped.

Anyway, I like @superunknown so it's easy to say nice things about him.
    Laid back and easy to like, but with just enough edge to be interesting. Perceptive in a very unobtrusive way.

figsfiggyfigs

Let's push aside the fact that you're one of my absolute favourites people ever.

Senza tema is smart as heck and she's incredibly humble about it. She's cunning and judgy, doesn't put up with people's shit, yet is very kind and friendly. She's like an onion of respectable attributes!

Riva

@YWIR When initially interacting with her and getting to know her you'd feel as though you got hit by a heavy baseball bat on your forehead. However when getting to know her - although you still get the feeling above - you'd get to know that she has a non-judgemental vibe to her and she deals with people according to the present scenario which is refreshing if you wish to or is in a position that you have to associate with her. However she will jab you like mohomud ali at most times and on those rare occasion hook you. Just don't tell her to calm down.

figsfiggyfigs

Sometimes riva can be extremely oblivious, maybe even obnoxiously so. However, he's very loyal, not-intentionally-malicious, tries hard to make things right, and is honest with how he feels. He's a friendly mothafucka

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Queen of Vent. Loud, entertaining, loyal, outspoken with that typical penchant towards 'No nonsense'. Oddly paradoxal in the being loud and social department while intensely private at the same time. Absolutely has a squishy core which she protects vehemently yet shines brightly when she goes on the offensive to help out those she loves. Loves drama and gossip, but never for malicious purposes. Calls it as she sees it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think of her as a bit of a psychotic mystic, though not necessarily a bad thing. And quite nice, too.

Creative in image development. Loves movies.

Difficult to describe.