MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Brother Edgar,
    Here is the question:

You park your car/truck in a lot of a business the night before with intent to move it before they open. Prior to them opening for business you get word that they are towing your car. The employees have blocked your car in and won't let you move. The tow truck comes and hooks up your car and pulls it on the truck-bed. Before they leave you are able to pay the tow truck $100 to release your vehicle. You notice after that your vehicles transmission has been damaged by the tow truck. How do you respond?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Brother Edgar,
    Here is the question:

You park your car/truck in a lot of a business the night before with intent to move it before they open. Prior to them opening for business you get word that they are towing your car. The employees have blocked your car in and won't let you move. The tow truck comes and hooks up your car and pulls it on the truck-bed. Before they leave you are able to pay the tow truck $100 to release your vehicle. You notice after that your vehicles transmission has been damaged by the tow truck. How do you respond?
    Revenge.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

@Edgar...should I use the word waitress in public? Like, if I'm dealing with a waitress should I call her waitress?

"What the hell kind-a service is this?" <-That's how my dad would say it in a very slight jersey-style accent.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    @Edgar...should I use the word waitress in public? Like, if I'm dealing with a waitress should I call her waitress?
    Waitresses do not enjoy being called "waitress" because they all wish they were doing something else, and being called a waitress instead of JoAnne or whatever (they usually have a name that's just as bland as the food they serve) will inevitably get under her skin. Chances are she'll pretend that it doesn't bother her, but I assure you it will. Nobody in kindergarten says they want to grow up to be a waitress. Not only it's not glamorous, but majority of the time, the salary is shit too. Normally I do not care if a stranger is butt-befuddled by my behavior, but it is unwise to taunt someone who handles your food out of sight. So don't call her a waitress. Not until you're done eating, anyway.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Waitresses do not enjoy being called "waitress" because they all wish they were doing something else, and being called a waitress instead of JoAnne or whatever (they usually have a name that's just as bland as the food they serve) will inevitably get under her skin. Chances are she'll pretend that it doesn't bother her, but I assure you it will. Nobody in kindergarten says they want to grow up to be a waitress. Not only it's not glamorous, but majority of the time, the salary is shit too. Normally I do not care if a stranger is butt-befuddled by my behavior, but it is unwise to taunt someone who handles your food out of sight. So don't call her a waitress. Not until you're done eating, anyway.

"Likes"
    Automatic 20% gratuity charges on parties of 10 or more, nights that Bruno is working in the kitchen and Dr. Scholl's inserts.

"Dislikes"
    Being forced to spit in someone's food after they were lame enough to remind me of what I'm doing by saying "Excuse me waitress? I mean, server omg sorry. I don't even know where 'waitress' came from as I'm normally so careful being a politically sensitive empath that doesn't come from, live in or even intend to visit really because why? the Midwest. It probably stems from when I was in kindergarten and had these foolish notions..." instead of "...Sally", secret shoppers and doubles on All You Can Eat Taco Tuesday.

I didn't understand the whole tipping thing and truly believed they only hired the nicest people in the universe to be waitresses and I wanted to be one so badly. But I also wanted to be a witch equally badly. And this was long before the dawn of the sexy, awesome witch when we still called servers waitresses. I wanted to be a mean, old, ugly witch when I grew up which clearly didn't happen but still...

Anyway, I'm so glad you are my primary forum crush especially on the nights when you are working in the kitchen. Thank you for your advice.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

In this thread I will issue solicited advice. This service is offered to everybody on this board, free of charge. Loaded, rhetorical, and boring-ass questions are likely to be ignored. However, offensive questions will be given extra attention.*

*Side effects include crushed dreams, crying, withdrawal symptoms from the world of fantasy, uncontrollable orgasms, etc.
    How to best cover one's trails when using hookers (multiple and frequent) while in a relationship?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Can brother edgar explain this?

MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I wanted to be a mean, old, ugly witch when I grew up which clearly didn't happen
    Give it some time. Your wish may yet come true.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    How to best cover one's trails when using hookers (multiple and frequent) while in a relationship?
    There's only one way to make sure a hooker doesn't talk. And it's to placate her with a very nice gift. Of murder.

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Can brother edgar explain this?
    Japan.
    Likes yama liked this post