User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 106

  1. #1
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default NF-NT peace treaty...

    NF-NT relations have been more than a little strained lately and as a peace loving creature pushed in the right direction by a certain Bluemonday I thought a goodfriday style agreement is called for... As an NT hand stretches out to shake a NF bear hug we hope that our display of friendship can be a microcosm for the forum instead of a freak event.. so come join and sign our peace treaty!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

    Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  2. #2
    Senior Member Grayscale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    outside of this forum, i doubt any of you would argue across such lines...

    the question is--what need is satiated by finding something to identify with and, to a further extent, fight over? today i will ponder this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ?
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    NF-NT relations have been more than a little strained lately and as a peace loving creature pushed in the right direction by a certain Bluemonday I thought a goodfriday style agreement is called for... As an NT hand stretches out to shake a NF bear hug we hope that our display of friendship can be a microcosm for the forum instead of a freak event.. so come join and sign our peace treaty!!
    Woah, this is in the relationships section, this doesn't sound like a normal peace treaty to me. Not that I mind

  4. #4
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    It's quaint that people conclude that such a division even exists.

    More illustrative of group dynamics than legitimate umbrage with differences in process.


    (Not knocking the OP -- my observations are far more specific.)

  5. #5
    Senior Member Simplexity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    outside of this forum, i doubt any of you would argue across such lines...

    the question is--what need is satiated by finding something to identify with and, to a further extent, fight over? today i will ponder this.
    Why debunk the strained relations issues conflict figment of NFs imagination so quickly. Stop introducing your thinking and clear rationale, it's disconcerting. I need chaos to draw out a wide range of emotions in order to comprehend. Peace and simplicity are in direct opposition to this inherent need.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

  6. #6
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    maybe there's a division between some of y'all, but purple chickenz and I have been chatting all morning long about replacing my totalled car with a llama or elephant, so I don't know what your problem is!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #7
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    maybe there's a division between some of y'all, but purple chickenz and I have been chatting all morning long about replacing my totalled car with a llama or elephant, so I don't know what you're problem is!
    Ah! tricky choice. A llama has more chic, but an elephant can carry more of your stuff. So, depends if you want to be stylish or baggage

  8. #8
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    the question is which can I rev the engine of at a stoplight better and threaten to race the person in the vehicle next to me?

    That's the most vitally important feature I need in my beast of burden!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #9
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    OK.. well I put it in the relationships section partly in jest and in fact the whole thread is partly in a jokey response to another thread and whats so bad about peace and traquility the budhists swear by it
    ... couldn't drag me away

    Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  10. #10
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    OK.. well I put it in the relationships section partly in jest and in fact the whole thread is partly in a jokey response to another thread and whats so bad about peace and traquility the budhists swear by it
    Your placement makes sense.

    We are in agreement about the absurdity of the concept.

Similar Threads

  1. NF/NT vs SP/SJ?
    By Aquarelle in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:00 PM
  2. Why is it devided, NF, NT, SP, SJ?
    By magil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:28 PM
  3. [MBTItm] NF-NT pairing
    By *poke* in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. [MBTItm] NFs/NTs: What would ____ do/think in response to ____?
    By DigitalMethod in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 11:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO