MBTI
    Isfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

"BTWITIAILWU"

Translated as: "By The Way I Think I Am In Love With You."

So cliche....i know i know! but i am a sucker for romance. =P
    "They're not particular about whether you're playing a flatted fifth or a ruptured 129th as long as they can dance to it."
    Dizzy Gillespie

"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE."
    Sid Vicious

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
    Bob Dylan

MBTI
    INFP

"If I was to backstab you, I really couldn't because I wouldn't have anything to say"
    That was a really long time ago from my best friend, but I thought that was funny and sweet among other things she said in this one email.

"You're one of the strongest people I know"
    As I was complaining about feeling weak (in will) to another friend.

MBTI
    epic

"haha who are you - fuckin tyler durden?"

&

"(your) emotions are becoming on you"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Nobody has posted in here for a while! I shall break this pattern.

"I know you're going to kick my ass if I don't do this, but I'm not going to do it anyway so you'll have a reason to talk to me." - my cousin who was slacking in school.

"It's okay, I know you're a sucker." - my sister, so sweet.

"I'm going to pack you in my suitcase and take you to England with me, and we shall be bartenders and seduce all the English men. Then you can kick the asses of the guys who hurt my feelings, and we'll go and drink like mad!" - one of my best friends, definite E.

"Don't get creeped out, but I was watching you read, and it only took you 17 seconds to read two pages on average! That's not creepy that I was watching you, was it?" - a darling girl in my class.

I think that the things that I consider 'sweet' is when someone shows that they have some insight into my personality, or if they appeal to my yearning for flattery, heh.

MBTI
    ISTP

'You say things that make me want to punch you in the mouth but I can't help liking you anyways. God I hate you'

<3
    Instant gratification takes too long.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Having such low self confidence for many years, i have not really paid attention to positive/sweet comments people have said to me.

Someone however recently said 'Sarah, you have a tough exterior, but inside you are mush'. I thought that was sweet as only a selected few have seen that side of me.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

The best ones have involved the words "intelligent, insightful, little evil-genius, resourceful".

I love your sincerity.

I just like being around you (now a little doubtful of the sincerity since it was in the bedroom).

Hidden inside you is a die-hard optimist (this was way back in college when I was being a typical angsty, snarky, skeptical of everything teenager). It stuck with me because even then, I knew it was true.

I admire your way in the world.

From my father -- "you have an incredible ability to dig yourself into a hole and then dig yourself out of it. It's pretty cool to watch". It was an incredible compliment.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Analogous to Ergophobe's:

+ "You're very resourceful!"

+ "You're one of the few I can count on."

+ "I love your plan/insight! It's helpful. I've never seen it that way."

+ "I admire your tenacity."

+ "I trust your intuition and abilities."

But the actual excitement I express doesn't come close to how I strongly feel about it, unfortunately. It's like riding on a roller coaster. Thrilling, yet I'm left speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    From my father -- "you have an incredible ability to dig yourself into a hole and then dig yourself out of it. It's pretty cool to watch". It was an incredible compliment.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I had a guy stop me in the middle of the walkway ( he was with some friends ), and said, " You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." And then he walked away. I was too flustered to say anything besides a lame thank you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

lady that reminded me of something that happened in school when i was i think in like 4th grade or something. i'm not sure why it stuck with me but my music teacher actually pulled me aside to tell me how she thought i was the most beautiful child she's ever seen and that i just light up the room when i walk in it...she said you have something very special about you and i think you're capable of great things. might be something teachers just say...but i felt like she really meant it...and it really touched me at the time.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison