User Tag List

First 121521571611619620621622623631671 Last

Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6893

You felt like darkness was your appetizer today. Unfortunate the waiter served way too much. You then suddenly have your eyes darken, it was alien food that the government was supposed to have. You kind of knew you got it a hoaxy place, but life is too short anyway right? It didn't take too long that you then realized it was blackberry flavored? Who could've known. You were desperate that it was black licorice because black licorice is the core of all darkness just like your soul, but light is always at the center but you could not see it yet because it was enshrouded in darkness. Finish your food and the fight to bring back the light!
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were
    I'm non-binary.

Likes Masokissed, five sounds, Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Camera = always watching x camera + triangle = Illuminati always watching
    So dust off your fuck me pumps
    Likes Forever, five sounds, Chrysanthe liked this post

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You felt like darkness was your appetizer today. Unfortunate the waiter served way too much. You then suddenly have your eyes darken, it was alien food that the government was supposed to have. You kind of knew you got it a hoaxy place, but life is too short anyway right? It didn't take too long that you then realized it was blackberry flavored? Who could've known. You were desperate that it was black licorice because black licorice is the core of all darkness just like your soul, but light is always at the center but you could not see it yet because it was enshrouded in darkness. Finish your food and the fight to bring back the light!
    Omg maybe you get me!

-SKIP ME-
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Forever, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

@Corn Dispenser: when I look at that avatar all I can think of is "don't tempt me!"
    @Forever: artistic interpreter, who can't help but sometimes be his own subject.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    Camera = always watching x camera + triangle = Illuminati always watching
    You used a concatenation of string variables! #programming

Haha today my teacher was talking about how to cite anthropological studies and she was like use the owl! The owl knows all. I think I was the only one who knew what she meant. And I'm not sure she was even aware of what she said.

P.S. Owl Purdue is a website to check if you're citing correctly lol. I was like ILLUMINATI and I started cracking up.

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Omg maybe you get me!

-SKIP ME-
    I know my food just like my soul.

@Coriolis

It was an average day. It turned out that there was a man by the name of Count Doe. Count Doe had a collection of many rare antique items that belonged to secret societies with hidden and forbidden lore. One of the lore that Count Doe treasures very much was the book of very advanced mathematics. In this book you could find it what held the universe together. You looked upwards knowing you could change the universe by manipulating the equations given that support this universal constant. (The math book had an appendix for physics)

PS then you flicked your hair and let it stay by the side knowing it was an illuminati symbol.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were
    I'm non-binary.

Likes five sounds, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Knows the blood of knife.
    So dust off your fuck me pumps

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Is a Shakespeare fan ("Alas, poor Yorick . . . ")
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless Xann's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Cyborg lady of doom. Danger level: Incalculable, proceed with extreme caution. Likely sent from the future for the sole purpose of destruction of John Connor as well as Donald Trump and his supporters. Recalcitrant to attempts to be goaded into using the "like" feature of the forum as well as any other feature conveying human emotion.
    Likes Reborn Relic liked this post

Senior Member ft7KsPl2949k8tZ3mp4s's Avatar
    MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Wants to appear a man of great upstanding, and while this is true... The complete picture continuously unravels.
    Johari

Nohari

Heres my new temp name people.

ft7KsPl2949k8tZ3mp4s

Call me it, call me anything, but dont call me late for dinner.

Heh. Ok.
    Likes Xann liked this post

Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

XANN, NOT FROSTY, has been feeling particularly giddy lately, while simultaneously looking at the politics forum a lot. :p

Frosty is a ninja. But her avatar suggests that she's rather hard on herself and trying to improve.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes Xann liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2: