User Tag List

First 100500550590598599600601602610650 Last

Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6844

  1. #5991

    Default

    ^^
    Goes with the ups
    flows with the downs
    Accepting the Arc of no better or worse

    whilst secretly wishing to get to heaven in a buscuit tin

    do me do me do me
    Likes themightyfetus, GarrotTheThief liked this post

  2. #5992
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,637

    Default

    @Anomoly

    drawn to the intersection of Sweet and Twisted
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Anomoly, GarrotTheThief liked this post

  3. #5993
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,664

    Default

    Every day she gets up and wonders what is missing from her life. She reads romance novels on the bus to work and remembers her early summers. The wind sweeps her hair and she can't help but remember the first day of school when that boy next to her peed his pants.

    Sometimes it's just food poisoning though.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Anomoly liked this post

  4. #5994

    Default

    ^^

    Agent Smith calls for peace


    - - - Updated - - -

    ^^

  5. #5995
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Enneagram
    964
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Someone who is enticed by what the forum has to offer, a person stagnated in such a way that what they are is crushed by what they are expected to be.

    Or just a appreciation for the surreal. An avatar chosen as a representation of their wandering.
    Likes Anomoly liked this post

  6. #5996
    Senior Member Chrysanthea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Unknowingly desiring to be a male whilst feeling obligated to fulfill her womanly duties and feminine persona as given by society in order to feel important and wanted. Unwilling to accept this.

    Or maybe she is just scared of mirrors looking at her because she always tends to purchase the ones engineered to make her look like a demon.

  7. #5997
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Enneagram
    964
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Unknowingly desiring to be a male whilst feeling obligated to fulfill her womanly duties and feminine persona as given by society in order to feel important and wanted. Unwilling to accept this.

    Or maybe she is just scared of mirrors looking at her because she always tends to purchase the ones engineered to make her look like a demon.
    Mm not particularly, I just sort of feel a-gendered if anything, just identified with what I liked, did what I wanted, and ignored what I didn't. But I would suppose there is a warmth in me if you are looking. And I don't act particularly femininely irl, but I guess if it is unknowingly...



    And hmm, another fluffy avatar. Suggests to me that there is a certain sensitivity to you, maybe a hesitance. A naivete and a feeling of victimization over the minor, a fear of the reactions they might instill in you. An intellectual strength... Honestly you should just change your picture to the kid from perks of being a wallflower- you remind me soo much of him.
    Likes Chrysanthea liked this post

  8. #5998
    Senior Member Chrysanthea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Mm not particularly, I just sort of feel a-gendered if anything, just identified with what I liked, did what I wanted, and ignored what I didn't. But I would suppose there is a warmth in me if you are looking. And I don't act particularly femininely irl, but I guess if it is unknowingly...



    And hmm, another fluffy avatar. Suggests to me that there is a certain sensitivity to you, maybe a hesitance. A naivete and a feeling of victimization over the minor, a fear of the reactions they might instill in you. An intellectual strength... Honestly you should just change your picture to the kid from perks of being a wallflower- you remind me soo much of him.
    Hm... I might have to watch this movie just to see how accurate this connection is, because I've been told that once before by a semi-close female from a church I used to attend. And so I feel left out from knowing why exactly I remind others of him.


    /skip me/

  9. #5999
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Enneagram
    964
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Hm... I might have to watch this movie just to see how accurate this connection is, because I've been told that once before by a semi-close female from a church I used to attend. And so I feel left out from knowing why exactly I remind others of him.


    /skip me/
    Yeah I don't know how to exactly put it into words, maybe a naive unsureness of what you are in relation to the world/yourself. But I would say read the book, pretty damn personally thorough and deep character study. Well at least for a YA novel. The movie is fine as well, pretty good. The main characters pobably an INFP btw.

    /skip me too, skipabaloo/

  10. #6000
    mom I'm going out Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    920

    Default

    The true, dark intentions behind a relationship (of any kind). c:
    So dust off your fuck me pumps

Similar Threads

  1. Mistyped TypeCentral Members
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7086
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 12:49 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts