You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Anomoly, GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Every day she gets up and wonders what is missing from her life. She reads romance novels on the bus to work and remembers her early summers. The wind sweeps her hair and she can't help but remember the first day of school when that boy next to her peed his pants.

Sometimes it's just food poisoning though.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Anomoly liked this post

^^

Agent Smith calls for peace

- - - Updated - - -

^^

Enneagram

Someone who is enticed by what the forum has to offer, a person stagnated in such a way that what they are is crushed by what they are expected to be.

Or just a appreciation for the surreal. An avatar chosen as a representation of their wandering.
    Likes Anomoly liked this post

Unknowingly desiring to be a male whilst feeling obligated to fulfill her womanly duties and feminine persona as given by society in order to feel important and wanted. Unwilling to accept this.

Or maybe she is just scared of mirrors looking at her because she always tends to purchase the ones engineered to make her look like a demon.

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Unknowingly desiring to be a male whilst feeling obligated to fulfill her womanly duties and feminine persona as given by society in order to feel important and wanted. Unwilling to accept this.

Or maybe she is just scared of mirrors looking at her because she always tends to purchase the ones engineered to make her look like a demon.
    Mm not particularly, I just sort of feel a-gendered if anything, just identified with what I liked, did what I wanted, and ignored what I didn't. But I would suppose there is a warmth in me if you are looking. And I don't act particularly femininely irl, but I guess if it is unknowingly...

And hmm, another fluffy avatar. Suggests to me that there is a certain sensitivity to you, maybe a hesitance. A naivete and a feeling of victimization over the minor, a fear of the reactions they might instill in you. An intellectual strength... Honestly you should just change your picture to the kid from perks of being a wallflower- you remind me soo much of him.
    Likes Chrysanthea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Mm not particularly, I just sort of feel a-gendered if anything, just identified with what I liked, did what I wanted, and ignored what I didn't. But I would suppose there is a warmth in me if you are looking. And I don't act particularly femininely irl, but I guess if it is unknowingly...

And hmm, another fluffy avatar. Suggests to me that there is a certain sensitivity to you, maybe a hesitance. A naivete and a feeling of victimization over the minor, a fear of the reactions they might instill in you. An intellectual strength... Honestly you should just change your picture to the kid from perks of being a wallflower- you remind me soo much of him.
    Hm... I might have to watch this movie just to see how accurate this connection is, because I've been told that once before by a semi-close female from a church I used to attend. And so I feel left out from knowing why exactly I remind others of him.

/skip me/

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Hm... I might have to watch this movie just to see how accurate this connection is, because I've been told that once before by a semi-close female from a church I used to attend. And so I feel left out from knowing why exactly I remind others of him.

/skip me/
    Yeah I don't know how to exactly put it into words, maybe a naive unsureness of what you are in relation to the world/yourself. But I would say read the book, pretty damn personally thorough and deep character study. Well at least for a YA novel. The movie is fine as well, pretty good. The main characters pobably an INFP btw.

/skip me too, skipabaloo/

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

The true, dark intentions behind a relationship (of any kind). c:
    So dust off your fuck me pumps