First 949575859606169109159559 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I would love to hang with this dude.

<====
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

What does mine say ?

Feel free to hit with everything you got.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Well, in combo with your nick, I'd say: you can't wait for Armageddon to get here :P
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Regarding the title, do I want said avatarial psychoanalyzation gratis? I find that "you get what you pay for"...

It's probably too hoity-toity to demand the most qualified evaluator if I'm not willing to fork over payment. I could send a thank you e-message!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENFP

Iwakar's avatar expresses a frustrated and betrayed look signifiying that she is probably often frustrated and/or betrayed.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

G-Virus "I find humor in life, even when there isn't anything to be found humorous. Irony and the oxymoron are my friends."

Antisocial One "Wouldn't it be just so much easier to start everything all over again? Wipe the slate clean. Flatten it all and build up from scratch. " or... "The world is my chaotic oyster; I will reap the benefits after the devastation of disappointment has passed." [I am probably so off, but hey, I'm in a destructive mood...]

Amargith "Vanity can be as beautiful and reflective as nature herself. If one does not stop to admire his or her surroundings, one cannot appreciate what there is to offer, nor can he or she admire the work done."

iwakar "I wish sometimes that my eyes did not belie the emotion which wells within; if only I could push past the shadow and step into the light, you could see me for who I am."

Nillerz "Don't underestimate me; I'm more dangerous than what is first perceived."

Eileen (forgetting the knowledge of you being an INFJ...) "There is more to me than what meets the eye. You must look carefully, closely, and be observant if you wish to understand and see everything there is to see."
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

wow, very deep

Storyofmylife: You have a desire to transform, evolve and be free in a fun-loving, dreamy kind of way. Your frailty is actually quite mesmerizing to others
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    wow, very deep

Storyofmylife: You have a desire to transform, evolve and be free in a fun-loving, dreamy kind of way. Your frailty is actually quite mesmerizing to others

I'd say you're about spot on, there. I never would admit to being frail, though in being sensitive and putting up defenses because of that, I perhaps am in that way, 'frail'. I don't wish to be broken. Quite insightful, thank you
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    ENFP

StoryOfMyLife:

Your avatar displays butterflies fluttering over thorny death, during the winter. This could be interpretted as a statement of how all beautiful things mus persevere over the cold and the harsh.

Thank you and good tries: Nillerz & StoryOfMyLife!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke