User Tag List

First 44444494534542543544545546554594644 Last

Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 6893

@elemenop got skipped so I will do them.
    Feels internally insecure and vulnerable but tends to depict self-perceived flaws into flamboyant causes for celebration.

Infinite Bubble
    Apparently lighthearted and appreciates the absurd. Is self-conscious about a tendency to over think or over complicate issues and uses humor to compensate.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Your avatar is of a woman in profile with her face hidden by what appears to be her dark hair. Her feminine features are accentuated by a profile angle. Interesting patters of light, like that of a swirling pool of water, play on her skin.

Your avatar speaks volumes about the relationship between your internal self and the outside world. Firstly, you find yourself both attracted and repelled by connection with others, hence a semi-visible face. What hides the face is a whirling, active, indiscernible wall of hair. This is a symbol for your choice method of holding the world at bay; you confuse the other by putting forward an impenetrable undefinable "mask" that is both reflective of you and reflective of not you, much like a Zebra's stripes. Even with this being so, the world has extensive ability to affect you...just like the external "light" marks the skin of your avatar.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Feels confined and frustrated with life and reacts by lashing out, fighting against restraints, and keeping things interesting.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Young and sexual... and likes dress up!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Very in touch with nature.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Young and sexual... and likes dress up!
    haha sounds like me...guess who was "santa's helper" last night?

(skip me)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Don't seduce me with your esoteric knowledge down to the dark side and ultimate death!

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

In the eye of infatuation with grandeur the universe spirals at the centre of personal vision and drive.

But tragically the only eventual conclusion one can come to from such an infatuation is that one is nothing more than the pawn of the universe and it's machinations. There is no master and the man in the picture realises this.

His position is the universe and the universe is his position, it circulates around him, but his will is not a the helm. Instead his obsession is the trap of his drive and makes him nothing but a causal fly.

However the vision is beautiful....yet tragic.

And always hilarious, for the only response to the truth of this situation...is laughter. For in laughter we find out the ridiculous nature of our perspectives and our notions of reality.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

You use unorthodox guises and wit to get shows going.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    In the eye of infatuation with grandeur the universe spirals at the centre of personal vision and drive.
    Well, it's important to note that I'm much more interested in the universe than I am in love with it all.

But tragically the only eventual conclusion one can come to from such an infatuation is that one is nothing more than the pawn of the universe and it's machinations. There is no master and the man in the picture realises this.
    But what about cheat codes? With them, we could transcend the limitations of this cold deterministic machine, and design new programs!

His position is the universe and the universe is his position, it circulates around him, but his will is not a the helm. Instead his obsession is the trap of his drive and makes him nothing but a causal fly.
    Indeed, the universe can be seen as acentric; it's all about things being relative to one another, as much of it isn't absolute, at least from limited reference frames.

However the vision is beautiful....yet tragic.
    And this relates with what I said about me liking to study cosmic stuff more than appreciate its manifestations; we essentially must not only learn to see things, but to also shape them.

And always hilarious, for the only response to the truth of this situation...is laughter. For in laughter we find out the ridiculous nature of our perspectives and our notions of reality.
    That's what God, Grand Architect and Designer of the Matrix Control System does; this evil genius must be replaced by his own creations because remember - the apprentice must always surpass the master!

Locus of power, his mind. Big bang and reverberations.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: