User Tag List

First 13413463503511512513514515523563613 Last

Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6983

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Enigma and intrigue; pulls people towards him/her to get the to find out more.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Doesn't want people to get to know him...because I don't really want to know why he chose that avatar.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He will roflstomp and lolpwn Ü if you mess with his Üniverse.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

You have your own unique and ever-changing sense of style (even if it looks kinda gay to people).

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Aspiring to be The Ultimate Something-Or-Another. Evil? Good? Truth/Knowledge? Comic Book Badass?
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Aspiring to be The Ultimate Something-Or-Another. Evil? Good? Truth/Knowledge? Comic Book Badass?
    Found a picture that other people thought was cute and adopted it for himself because it is objectively cute.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

EJCC is female, btw

You look like you see yourself as the typical Defender of Light. Angelic yet bad-ass imagery taking a stance.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

WALMART

A fiery vixen that will conflagrate your soul in an upswept whirlwind of positive energy.

Déjà vu?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The way I read the avatar is a person who wishes to hide some part or portion of themselves from other people. Usually, wearing a mask/helm or similar that protects the face tends to represent a need to hide one's identity or who one is from other people.

Another peculiar aspect of this particular image from other kinds of images when people wear masks is also the obvious un-organic presentation. It looks more like an android or a robot than it does a human being, although the existence of flesh is inferred underneath the helm as we can spot two eyes with what appears to be human skin or something looking like skin surrounding them. As such, one is actually not non-human, but it is only the exterior that hides the soft and actual human interior.

The glare can be interpreted many ways. It's directed towards the subject, the viewer/observer, and it creates a connection between subject and object where there is some interaction going on, suggesting that the object, in this case the person within the image, is simply not just an object that we observe. The object is aware of its status as object, and by sharing eye contact with the subject, the subject also turns into an object. The object is looking at us, just like we are looking at the object.

This also suggests an awareness present within the object, which is congruent with the symbolic act of wearing a mask/helm to cover the face -- the object is wearing a mask/helm pricely because it knows we are looking. One can thus read it as a statement saying that you can look but you will never know what's behind the facade. One can thus read it as a kind of affirmation between subject-object, in other words, a silent agreement.

There is also a sense of threat in the glare, since it is after all a glare. There is intensity in the eyes. It seems to suggest to create an emotional space or distance between subject-object, kind of like, "You can go this far but no further." Again, it's to maintain a sense of privacy and keep the hidden identity intact. If one let's other people too close, then it is possible for them to become so curious that they can remove the mask, or perhaps even create such influence that you do it willingly. We see this push-pull mechanic in many superhero stories where the superhero struggles with his/her dual identities as superhero and desire to get close to the designated love interest while keeping the two identities intact and separate.

There is also a strong resemblance between the avatar and Iron Man (a superhero), and while I do not think they actually depict the same person (the mask design isn't fully congruent with Iron Man's mask), that we can make such connections is still strongly suggestive of what I wrote in the above.

So for you as a person then, picking such an avatar suggests that you wish to maintain emotional distance to people, that you wish for them to see something that isn't quite you in order to keep people away and potentially not get hurt emotionally. They can look but they cannot know what's underneath. It suggests strong image-consciousness as well, in the enneagrammic sense.

The colors used are also notable here in that yellow/red are colors we consider to be "active". It suggests a need for agency rather than being passively withdrawn. That the image also only focuses on the head portion of the body could suggest strong head action. Type 6 can have that push-pull mechanic in particular especially if CP. They always move to and away from people but never fully knowing who or what to trust.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

The character looks like they have been removed from full engagement in the physical and emotional present involuntarily, and they have mixed feelings about that state. Sometimes their detachment serves them well, but other times, they just want to touch someone.

Also, I wanna see superunknown's face when he sees the length of the analysis above!
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]