User Tag List

Page 501 of 654 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6538

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

Junior Member Array dpolaristar's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Obviously a person that prides oneself on finding the truth no matter what the personal implications. A Organ Heart for some personalized and raw eccentricity. But being a supposed INTJ I would think one to be slightly narcissistic and creates truth rather then observes truth. Hence your signature being such an eccentricity has it is unlike the common heart. A hyper intelligent ape? I'm guessing you fancy yourself as some kind of intellectual elect. As one that takes the theory of Darwin as truth. Perhaps this along with your creed of accuracy is a statement of superiority over what you perceived as bigoted close-minded religious people. Careful that narcissism can lead you in just as a close-minded state.
    The HOW and WHY is EVERYTHING! Look not at behaviors nor even beliefs, but the ideas behind HOW and WHY they are held. Only then are your judgements......somewhat acceptable.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp

(Some parts are close, but too much time spent on the presumed INTJ hubris. While I value intelligence as an ideal and mine in particular (a subset of valuing intelligence would be discovering it in oneself), I do not believe it a central trait in evaluating human worth. A solid job, nonetheless.)

MBTI
    INTP

Now are you going to do mine?
    The HOW and WHY is EVERYTHING! Look not at behaviors nor even beliefs, but the ideas behind HOW and WHY they are held. Only then are your judgements......somewhat acceptable.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Sure -- you like proving assumptions invalid, especially those asserted on the basis of shaky empirical data (the costume/disguise). Not only this, but you believe you have complex psychological philosophy that may well escape conventional definitional capture (the color inversion).

MBTI
    INTP

Not so much like as much as can't stand. Or rather I don't mind on typing forums but in real life keeping up with the argument is hard. And other then that slight difference everything else is pretty spot on. Though I wonder how much of it was from my Avatar. And how much of it was from my attempt to analyze you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp

That's the hardship. Deciding what is legitimately observed in context absent external bias isn't really an option without a clinical experimental environment. With that same thought in mind, had my listed type been, say...ISFJ, I don't think you would have offered me the assessment you did either.

MBTI
    INTP

It was accurate I'm just not sure where that accuracy came from. I gave you more to interpret. It's kinda hard and absurd to pin someone down based off one Avatar. Basically this threa is just for dumb fun.

Contemptuous of common sentimentality.

(That was for Night.)

Make 2017 a good one! Array Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Nixi
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Contemptuous of common sentimentality.
    Transformation. The ultimate goal in Zen.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by dpolaristar View Post
    It was accurate I'm just not sure where that accuracy came from. I gave you more to interpret. It's kinda hard and absurd to pin someone down based off one Avatar. Basically this threa is just for dumb fun.
    Precisely. Psychoanalysis and MBTI are similar in that they both rely on subconscious projection of hallmark traits, and then work to ladder the presumed importance of the characteristic into an overarching "life script" approximation, predictive of future behavior and the causes behind it. It's good to be suspicious of this type of thinking.

As an aside, your final sentence could be a sub-header for the Internet, both in general and practice.

(And well done, senza)