User Tag List

Page 472 of 655 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 6550

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Has a love-hate relationship with hipster culture, playful in an ironic way, prefers the impersonal and likes to keep a certain distance
    Interesting analysis. @mujigay is this true/correct?

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

^ It's Jungleboy, the ultimate wild child!

MBTI
    INFJ

I would analyse your avatar by assuming that you consume most of your media via the Internet.

defying your expectations Array SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

You are, or most likely want to be, a minimalist.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    INFJ

I am a minimalist in the sense that I want to be simple and I want to lose my identity.

Nicely done.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    From your avatar, I would guess that you identify with strong female characters. Female characters who are strong while being feminine. Secure enough to be strong and vulnerable, highly valuing empathy, intuition, and connection.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Hmmm...

- The ideas of the infinite, the repetition of history (personal, universal, or somewhere in between), and/or the quest for perfection, are important to you
    - You feel that you have been striving for something, and you are either extremely close to achieving it, or it is impossible to achieve, or you will be constantly striving for it for the entirety of your existence
    - You see yourself from the outside, much of the time, i.e. in an impersonal manner, and constantly analyzing
    Or...
    - You just like calligraphy.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    - The ideas of the infinite, the repetition of history (personal, universal, or somewhere in between), and/or the quest for perfection, are important to you
    Interesting! I like your ideas, EJCC. I did not spend a lot of time thinking when creating my account, but I admit that I did not want to choose something that projected a specific persona. I don't want to have different selves. I was also careful not to come off in any particular way, as too complicated, for example, and I did not want my avatar to represent a false front or to represent an alter ego. I want privacy but I also want to bring my entire self into conversation with others.

Upon reflection, there is an element I have been meditating on concerning the repetition or reworking of history. Personal and universal. Personal in the sense that I do believe in the authorship of the Self and the ability even to transmute experiences and to rework them; almost like Nietzsche's idea of eternal recurrence. But, also taking painful experiences and by some means of emotional alchemy countering the poison and turning them into simple, painless experiences that are just components of my personal narrative.

I also believe in universal repetition of history. I often think about how my experiences must be so like the experiences of others. Not only in the present but in the past and future.

Hmmm, the quest for perfection. You are right in a sense. I do value that. But, I would make a distinction that I strive for wholeness, rather than perfection, which seems to me to not leave adequate space for imperfection, which is also part of the whole. I want wholeness with as much imperfection as there is.

- You feel that you have been striving for something, and you are either extremely close to achieving it, or it is impossible to achieve, or you will be constantly striving for it for the entirety of your existence
    I am really curious how you came up with this idea. Please share the thought process if you have any time. I identify with what you're saying, but I am curious how you arrived at this interpretation from the image.

- You see yourself from the outside, much of the time, i.e. in an impersonal manner, and constantly analyzing
    This is true in many ways. Your insight is impressive.

Or...
    - You just like calligraphy.
    That I do. I like hand-made objects and words seem to have a magic to them.

Now let us do your avatar:

I have given it a lot of thought and have a little trouble with it. I'm wondering if I could be overcomplicating.

I will let my intuition have a go:

You are sensual. You like to break the rules and live in the moment. You like finding those things that are hidden and sharing secrets.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Circle View Post
    Interesting! I like your ideas, EJCC. I did not spend a lot of time thinking when creating my account, but I admit that I did not want to choose something that projected a specific persona. I don't want to have different selves. I was also careful not to come off in any particular way, as too complicated, for example, and I did not want my avatar to represent a false front or to represent an alter ego. I want privacy but I also want to bring my entire self into conversation with others.
    I think your avatar succeeds in every aspect where you wanted it to. The fact that it is so (deceptively) simple, means that it isn't portraying just one image to the forum. Its complexity reflects that of a person. Good work!
    Hmmm, the quest for perfection. You are right in a sense. I do value that. But, I would make a distinction that I strive for wholeness, rather than perfection, which seems to me to not leave adequate space for imperfection, which is also part of the whole. I want wholeness with as much imperfection as there is.
    Oh ok -- this makes a lot of sense with your avatar too. I figured it could be either one. Your avatar leaves LOADS of room for interpretation. It could be taken loads of different ways. It's mysterious, and that's why I had to spend a lot of time analyzing it.
    I am really curious how you came up with this idea. Please share the thought process if you have any time. I identify with what you're saying, but I am curious how you arrived at this interpretation from the image.
    I got the idea from the fact that the circle in your avatar is not completed. You can clearly see where the brush started and where it finished -- and it finished extremely close to the starting point. I figured that you would either see that circle as 1) close to completion, or 2) close to beginning a second circle over the first, continuing infinitely.
    This is true in many ways. Your insight is impressive.
    Thanks!
    Now let us do your avatar:

I have given it a lot of thought and have a little trouble with it. I'm wondering if I could be overcomplicating.

I will let my intuition have a go:

You are sensual. You like to break the rules and live in the moment. You like finding those things that are hidden and sharing secrets.
    The first sentence is kind of true, the second one isn't really true at all -- but the last part is very true. I'm very curious about a lot of things -- mostly the things that I know are just out of my reach, i.e. the things that are tantalizingly close, yet so hard to get to. They nag at me until I finally start trying to find them.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The first sentence is kind of true, the second one isn't really true at all -- but the last part is very true. I'm very curious about a lot of things -- mostly the things that I know are just out of my reach, i.e. the things that are tantalizingly close, yet so hard to get to. They nag at me until I finally start trying to find them.
    Ah! I can see that. What kind of things are you typically curious about (aside from avatars!)?

*EDIT* Sorry to keep interfering with the flow of the thread.