-you do not have a single conventional bone in your body. you are fairly cultured and have a rather big picture view of the world, thus, you can't understand how everyone else is stuck in their own small, petty little world when you find your own world WAY too small and continually seek to expand it.
- you are incredibly independent and you don't see how anyone could be anything other than Libertarian because people willingly being controlled by others is like WTF?! to you.
- you are slightly jaded and irritated by the world because other people are weak and stupid and you sometimes have to suffer the consequences of others. however, you are not pessimistic, your response to this is just "fuck this, I know there are greener pastures, more beautiful places and better people elsewhere in the world, so I'm just going to go wherever that is"
- you are responsible, but conversely you are greatly irritated when others try to place their responsibilities and agendas on you. you do not believe you are inherently responsible for anything or anyone other than yourself and anything that you have agreed to do
- other people are often extremely offended by you, but you're just like "whatever, they're stupid" and you're probably right
- for the most part, you really don't like people due in part to the several reasons listed above, however, you are a very sensual person on the inside and when you do find someone who is worthy, you will shower then with affection and always be there to protect them
- you have a soft spot for things that are beautiful, cute, cuddly or innocent, but most people don't know this about you
Did you Elfboy or yourself ? You know you can get blind from making love to yourself !
You have faults enough, but they are not, you hope, of understanding. Your temper you dare not vouch for. -- It is you believe too little yielding -- certainly too little for the convenience of the world. You cannot forget the follies and vices of others so soon as you ought, nor their offences against yourself. Your feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. Your temper would perhaps be called resentful. -- Your good opinion once lost is lost for ever.
Little does he know I have a machete in my Chanel bag
Curious George has spent too much time watching the Discovery Channel, decided that existence, and by extension, curiousity, is meaningless, and wants to show you the humor in life by making a pencil disappear...