User Tag List

First 286336376384385386387388396436486 Last

Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 6779

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Beargryllz: you are quite sad in life and lost in the fog but you start to change this one little succes at a time.

What about the mine?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

It's party time for the metro boys. Very much in sync with teen pop culture and not without a sense of humor and self irony.

Actually, I just looked up that title and the guys are supposed to start out super tough. So I don't know why I'm getting this metro vibe from the cover.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Ginkgo

Speed: is finding familiarity in life. Frequently watched Speed Racer as a child. :P

Do me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Speed: is finding familiarity in life. Frequently watched Speed Racer as a child. :P

Do me!
    Hmm this is a difficult one Mystic, idk what the hell that even is! looks like a potato with tartar sauce on it lol, umm you have really really REALLY eccentric taste in food?

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Can someone do mine? :3
    Living is never a waste of time.

MBTI
    INTP

Dancing alone yields no smile

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Caligula: Obviously an xkcd fan. The image is light and playful and from maybe the least cynical of all the xkcd cartoons on love and relationships...a slightly nerdy romantic with a playful side?

Beargryllz: The bad picture quality of that avatar has been bugging me for a while. This might work on different levels. Should we laugh at Bear being grossed out? Is it a comment along the line of "don't be a sissy"? Or is that your reaction at what you read at the forum? Are you into Jackass style humor? Or is it a more complex Maybe a complex ironic postmodern meta comment on the depiction of masculine stereotype in mass media entertainment of late capitalist society and its use as avatar/persona of young male forum members in the early 21st century (with footnotes included in signature)? So many questions, so little answers. Either way, it seems to be a caveat not to take forum debates and contributions too seriously which is probably a good thing
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Dancing alone yields no smile
    Well, you're taking serious survivor man as your forum persona, yet showing him in a joking light with your avatar.

So you are wanting to add lightness and humour to what is often taken very seriously. In this case survival, possibly the one thing taken more seriously than anything else. For what purpose you do this remains unknown. Even with the "fakeness" aspect of his shows, choosing that as your forum persona suggests a similar attitude. Especially if the purpose is to mock him.

Maybe the purpose is something around the fact that criticism and and truth are easier to take if given in a non-serious manner, and the lessened reactions towards you lower the burden of social interaction with this persona of yours. That would be very Machiavellian of you. If so, it goes both ways, and people are less likely to provide you with truth and criticism if you maintain such a persona, essentially being more prone to dismissing you.

Making this up as I go. What I can say for sure is it makes your posts a lot easier to detach from and not take too seriously, if need be. Even forcing it on the reader sometimes, when it may not serve your purposes.

erm's avatar = tempting fate

Permabanned

Do me.