Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 6675

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Patience Saint Kat. To have patience is a reality that few manage to find an answer to and so the hustle and bustle of modern living sees acceleration of time as a commodity rather than a luxury to unfold. And the perception is created internal rather than external, which means your putting the assumptions into your words from an anxious thought moment.

Saint Kat - you are energy that radiates freely and as this energy flows you are externalizing that which is most expressed. And in doing so you are a great communicator of ideas and each idea that develops is but a string of ideas that tug along the curve of your lovely eminence that is your expression to be yourself. after all how many times would energy be this charming with the way you beam across as your eyes express a liveliness and playfulness that makes energy a state of well being. so you are in a state of well being as a healthy extension of your being. so enjoy yourself and create as much as you can for you are a creative being and as a creative being you are seen as you are, beautiful.

Amused.
    Synapse, English is my third language and I have ADD, you know. Those long sentences killed me.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Your English is great for being a third language.

Someone analyze my new avatar. I could use some lulz in my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

wtf is third language someone explain to me... pleaasee

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Your English is great for being a third language.

You like apples. You love them. You want to eat them. You need them!

But you can't eat apples, because you got cursed and now you're immortal too! Ha-ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    wtf is third language someone explain to me... pleaasee
    Like a second language, but I grew up with two languages (Dutch and Hungarian). I only started learning English when I was 10, so practically it's my third language.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Aleksei: you are a paradox. You have identity confusion and cant decide wether you are gentle or tough, or both. you like to have power to chose who will approach you, strong walls.[last thing i am basing on the fact that guy from your avatar is scary and creepy to me ..but again in a way attractive]

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Like a second language, but I grew up with two languages (Dutch and Hungarian). I only started learning English when I was 10, so practically it's my third language.
    but either your hungarian is your first so you have 2 first, or is 2nd and you share it with english.

either way, "third" language is easier to learn than second, so i never understand that reasoning about someone speaking third language..

i have a friend whose country has french and arabic as official, so he speaks both as first langs, and all other that he learned after that were easier.
    also my Dutch friend speaks Dutch and Croatian from birth, which made it easy for her to learn others, so she speaks now French,German,Spanish and Italian allong with dutch and croatian.

filling some space Array UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTx

Oh, Hai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

New avatar. Can you psychoanalyze it, please?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Playful in a provocative way. Your bark is louder than your bite.
    the shoheen ho of the wind of the west and the lulla lo of the soft sea billow - Alfred Graves

filling some space Array UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTx

(Choosing 4 random avatars from this page)

The Liquid lasers: you spend time complating matters, and think that almost nothing personal is worthwhile. You are a big thinker, and wish that people would associate with each other via thinking.

Nolla: mysticism and plainness combined. Circle is nothing, yet eternal and infinite. It's burning, just like your passion. Within the passion there's knowledge of certainty, calculations and sadness. Submittance to some fate or something like that.

Petra Pan: Wish to convey a shattered, multifaceted image. The repeating element tells of division. You think of yourself as a conglomerate of different facets. Allusion to popular elements is in a joking fashion, playing with similarly colored pop culture icons.

Saint Kat: You wish to be examined as your true self, or whatever version you have of "true". Most likely you wish people to get back to the basics. What you see is what you get, etc. Probably you're a bit more cunning than that. Yet, many people like seeing what they see. And you look good. Actually, it's a good honest picture that gives a good feeling, with reservations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]