User Tag List

First 242292332340341342343344352392442 Last

Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 6893

Devil Flamingo is an imaginative troublemaker.

ReflecTcelfeR

You'll munch on anything that you define as weak. You also have a tendency towards a superiority complex thinking that you are better than most humans. You like eating them and consider 'eating' humans a delicacy.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    You also have a tendency towards a superiority complex thinking that you are better than most humans.
    This is true of you as well. You would also like to have a bunch of little ReftectcelfeRs running around. You want to make your mother look as hot as yourself...

ReflecTcelfeR

I love that movie (character) so much.

Nolla: An incomplete and imperfect circle... This vaguely represents your ideal towards life perhaps. You'd like to believe that this world, or existence is eternal, but you manifest your fear in the fact that you have to admit that this existence might come to an end. The imperfect is rather self explanatory. Though I suppose you hope this existence is eternal so that you may get another chance to make up for the imperfections that dwell within you. The white around and within this circle is irrelevant, as to you, the nonexistence that dwells within these areas is unnecessary because the circle is the main focus. Perhaps it shows your commitment and focus to this existence. Nothing around the circle to distract you from the purpose of the circle.

Riva

Me me me me....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

ReflecttcelfeR:
    You try to maintain a tough, cool and detached exterior, but you also hide behind those shades and the diffuse, artsy image and the safe distance it creates. You like to appear a bit older and more mature than your real age would propably indicate. You consider yourself a no nonsense kind of a guy. Not necessarily agressive by nature, you are nevertheless ready to bite back whenever the situation calls for it.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Sparrow. I'm mysterious. I might listen to technojazz. Sometimes. I whisper a lot. My room is dark and artistic, like my soul. I might look sad, but I'm far from it. I'm just contemplative, you dig it? Come by sometimes and I'll put on some records and we could discuss art and smoke cigarettes and write poetry.
    Right on, that was super good! Sounded like you busted out with some spoken word poetry there. Thanks man .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ

What does my new avatar say about me?

Let's see if you guess correctly .. Do you accept the challenge
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

saslou. You have peace in your life.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    saslou. You have peace in your life.
    Is it that obvious? Lol

You are correct .. I'm embracing my sensitivity whilst exploring spirituality thus finding beauty in different forms.

It's also a beautiful picture
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)