First 236286326334335336337338346386436 Last

Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 6893

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

OK. Have at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    OK. Have at it!
    Solitary stalkerish individual. Stands alone but actually does have at least one feeling burried deep down somewhere.

I'm not afraid.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Has an inner conflict with being a part of the crowd and being apart from the crowd.
    I'm a loner and nonconformist. Although I do have friends. I have never desired to be part of the "crowd".

Not afraid to be alone but enjoys watching behaivour (anthropology).
    I'm okay being alone. In fact, I'm used to it. I'm pretty observant and read people well.

I enjoy hiking and camping. Love the mountains and woods. I don't consider myself an outdoorsy person. But there's something spiritual about being in nature.

I enjoy art enough. I consider myself creative, but not really artsy.

You believe in magic and you believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
    I don't really believe in magic. I do believe in the dark, the otherwordly, spiritual, psychic and unexplanable phenomena. I often cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, unfortunately. I often have anxiety. And look at the most negative scenario. I can be pessimistic. I'm not very healthy in that way.

So pretty good analysis, Gem.

But to be honest, i'm impressed. Just tell me why a cat? was it a 50/50 with a dog because i chose an animal eye for my avatar?
    Or just a guess?
    Or something entirely different?
    There was something in the eye that suggested a sympathy or connection with animals. I thought of cat because idk, cats seem to have a greater connection to people psychically and through the eyes. I guess I could have suggested a lizard. The avitar looks like a lizard. I also thought you might have fish. Did you fish as a child?

A lot of my ideas are just free association. I hope I don't offend anyone. I'm just having fun coming up with different things. There was no particular reason for the health comment (glad to know you're healthy) - it's just something that came to mind. What it has to do with the avitar, idk.
    Last edited by Onceajoan; 08-28-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: messed up order of text

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    OK. Have at it!
    Doesn't care much for most people. Has nostalgia for yesterday. Bittersweet memories. Difficult to let go of the past. Ready to defend friends against outsiders. Has inner and outer circle. Wishes she had more control over her destiny. A dreamer. Has goals but gets frustrated by having to wait - it seems like others are always getting in the way. Not as tough as she appears - tender side that's hidden. Likes to keep things upbeat when she's around others even if she feels otherwise.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

GemPOP: "I've seen it all, and don't care to see anything anymore.."

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

nolla: Minimalistic phase. You are cleaning up, moving towards new perspectives and starting new projects.

Sure, analyze my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    Moody. Runs hot and cold (I say this because of the rainbow colors). You are emotionally very deep. But you also have a strong analytical side. You are self reflective and able to understand others in ways that others cannot. You can be extremely impatient. You really hate standing in line. You often have the desire to escape (a job, for example) by throwing up your hands and saying "to heck with it all". You are able to take challenges in life. Friends come and go.
    Wow you are good at this, thanks! Pretty right on, except for maybe 2 things (friends come and go and impatient part). Funny, I totally quit my job on Friday...F* that place, I feel so empowered!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    Doesn't care much for most people. Has nostalgia for yesterday. Bittersweet memories. Difficult to let go of the past. Ready to defend friends against outsiders. Has inner and outer circle. Wishes she had more control over her destiny. A dreamer. Has goals but gets frustrated by having to wait - it seems like others are always getting in the way. Not as tough as she appears - tender side that's hidden. Likes to keep things upbeat when she's around others even if she feels otherwise.
    Approx 50% of that is 100% accurate. The rest is 100% inaccurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Dyoni: This one is hard for me, all I can think of right now is "Time is ticking for the planet earth..."

Can someone else take a shot at analyzing this one?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)