User Tag List

First 235285325333334335336337345385435 Last

Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 6893

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    How do you like it?

Avant Garde. Distain for the everyday. A bit arrogant at times. Values knowledge but not so much educational institutions. Literate. Enjoys traveling off the beaten trail. Clean/tidy; but not particularily organized. Cares about image and status more than you'd care to admit. Self reflective. Capable of tenderness, but only for a few, others wouldn't expect you to be that way unless they really knew you, Not a happy childhood. Always felt like an outsider in your family of orgin. They don't share the same values. You get along with them okay when you have to, but you'd rather not spend too much time around them, enjoy music, may even compose music (or have a latent talent for it), you don't exercise you're creativity enough, in touch with your dark side (perhaps a bit too much).
    Do you know the person from my avatar?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Any opinions about mine ?
    Cerebral - lives in head most of the time, knows how to protect himself, serious, doesn't take "no" for an answer much, still there is a playful side when you can relax enough, positive about the future, feels a bit alone sometimes even though you DO have friends (even if you don't want to acknowledge that fact, love is important but ellusive, money is important to you, you make sure you invest your money wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Anddddd mine?
    Hmmm. You're hard to figure out. You're a noncomformist even though during your childhood you were forced to conform quite a bit. It was a bit oppressive for you. You are quite observant of your surroundings. You have a desire to travel and learn more about other cultures. You still feel a bit constrained by your environment. You value freedom above most anything else. People often get the wrong impression about you. You have a good sense of humor. You are actually quite talented at writing and are able to express your unique take on the world. During tough times, you're able to weather the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Do me !
    Moody. Runs hot and cold (I say this because of the rainbow colors). You are emotionally very deep. But you also have a strong analytical side. You are self reflective and able to understand others in ways that others cannot. You can be extremely impatient. You really hate standing in line. You often have the desire to escape (a job, for example) by throwing up your hands and saying "to heck with it all". You are able to take challenges in life. Friends come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Psychoanalyze mine.
    Obviously a romantic. Loves fresh flowers and fields. Enticed by pleasant smells and scents. Likes to smell fresh but not into heavy colognes. Being in nature is freeing and comfortable. Very good cook. Likes to entertain among a few friends. Even though comfortable in your own shoes sometimes feels out of place among others, dislikes crowds and shopping, enjoys finer things in life but not necessarily materialistic, has experienced loss at a young age
    Last edited by Onceajoan; 08-28-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: combined responses

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Do you know the person from my avatar?
    I have no idea. I assume he's some sort of entertainer.
    Last edited by Onceajoan; 08-28-2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: typo

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I have a new one...anaylsis welcome...
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

I have no idea. I assume he's some sort of entertainer.
    He was Klaus Kinski, a famous actor and kook.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    um, please?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    This is a challenge... Penetrating mind. Cares about the environment and future of the planet. Wise beyond your years yet posseses a certain innocence. Honest. Loyal. Not fooled by too many people. Enjoys children and fantasy. Has a cat. Used to fish as a child or young adult. Doesn't eat as healthy as he could. Easily distracted by pet projects or hobbies.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

This is a challenge... Penetrating mind. Cares about the environment and future of the planet. Wise beyond your years yet posseses a certain innocence. Honest. Loyal. Not fooled by too many people. Enjoys children and fantasy. Has a cat. Used to fish as a child or young adult. Doesn't eat as healthy as he could. Easily distracted by pet projects or hobbies.

Wow, thats a really lovely analysis, thank you.

I don't have a cat though. Oh and i'm pretty healthy. I used to be wise beyond my years but i think the years caught up with me

But to be honest, i'm impressed. Just tell me why a cat? was it a 50/50 with a dog because i chose an animal eye for my avatar?
    Or just a guess?
    Or something entirely different?
    and thanks

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Do me !
    Moody. Runs hot and cold (I say this because of the rainbow colors). You are emotionally very deep. But you also have a strong analytical side. You are self reflective and able to understand others in ways that others cannot. You can be extremely impatient. You really hate standing in line. You often have the desire to escape (a job, for example) by throwing up your hands and saying "to heck with it all". You are able to take challenges in life. Friends come and go.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm open to being psychoanalyzed. I'm curious about what you'll come up with... Thanks!
    Has an inner conflict with being a part of the crowd and being apart from the crowd. Not afraid to be alone but enjoys watching behaivour (anthropology). You are comfortable with nature and you love art. You believe in magic and you believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
    (all guesswork, how did i do?)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: