User Tag List

First 234284324332333334335336344384434 Last

Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6787

Gloriana: Smiles galore, your a happy person who loves to have fun, you goof ball! You care a lot about the well being of people, & you always see good in others. Your probably the life of the party and the person all your friends go to for a shoulder to lean on.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Lol. You read the intent behind my avatar perfectly. Have you seen that series?

Sparrow: Vibrant colors, deep waters.... Obviously representing your personality/character.
    I havnt which anime is it? Can you be my body guard? Thanks. Oh & thanks for the analysis too!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You descend from one of the following women and are proud, yet not too proud, of the music your mother produced, so you reveal and conceal your ancestry at the same time.

There is some Kate Bush in it as well.
    Yay Kate! Yes, definitely feeling the 70s vibe lately, and into the old school music, although it may not necessarily be en vogue these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Values her strength and independence with a latent desire deep down to let go and be given complete shelter by another (even if only temporarily)

Has strong maternal instincts.

Often has dreams of being transported to a different world or era.

That's for certain. I feel like I am lost in another time zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Do me!
    How do you like it?

Avant Garde. Distain for the everyday. A bit arrogant at times. Values knowledge but not so much educational institutions. Literate. Enjoys traveling off the beaten trail. Clean/tidy; but not particularily organized. Cares about image and status more than you'd care to admit. Self reflective. Capable of tenderness, but only for a few, others wouldn't expect you to be that way unless they really knew you, Not a happy childhood. Always felt like an outsider in your family of orgin. They don't share the same values. You get along with them okay when you have to, but you'd rather not spend too much time around them, enjoy music, may even compose music (or have a latent talent for it), you don't exercise you're creativity enough, in touch with your dark side (perhaps a bit too much).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I'm open to being psychoanalyzed. I'm curious about what you'll come up with... Thanks!

Nicodemus: You have no problem speaking your mind or giving your opinion because you are always in your head pondering something. You like think of ways things can be improved. You can be rebellious too. Probably fun person to have a smoke with .

MBTI
    INTP

Godspeed, brave analyzer

Onceajoan: A romantic gentle woman, wants to be protected from the scary world by her knight in shining armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Godspeed, brave analyzer
    who me?!

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Nicodemus: Intellectual, likes to engage in intelligent conversation, and questions authority. Seems quite self-confident.

Onceajoan: explores the depths of herself, yet at the same time, feels vulnerable to the world, and is self protective. "Can I trust this person?" is the question you ask yourself when first meeting someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche