EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Someone psychoanalyze the mine?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Someone psychoanalyze the mine?
    You feel ready to attack someone on any moment's notice, just for the fun of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

it's tea time! Array Walking Tourist's Avatar
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

New avatar. Psychoanalyze please.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Bonjour.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    You feel like your life has taken on a quicker pace, moving much more rapidly than you are accustomed to. Despite this, you are maintaining a strong sense of control and keeping your life moving and flowing onwards, perhaps going along with this current and seeing where it takes you. You're anticipating the possible places this new step in your life will go with great excitement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    You are loose and free. I would say you are a laid back earthy person. You obviously appreciate nature. I think you are spontaneous and contained at the same time...a little reserved, maybe? I would also say adventerous.

When I look at the water, I think of things unseen. Maybe there is more to you than meets the eye, even when someone thinks they completely know you. Are you full of surprises? Are you a light, airy, happy person? I would also be inclined to say you take pleasure in the little things, and enjoy taking in the big picture, allowing you to enjoy what is around you.

I would hazard you are a little fearless as well. Maybe a little reckless, in someways?

Tell me if I am wrong

Add: I also think you like to observe things, especially things that invoke new feelings or new ideas, whatever, in you.

Overall, I would say you like to experience

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I would psychoanalyze some, but I'm drawing a blank.
    Someone do mine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Wow. This is very accurate. Thank you. I really like this description.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    You are loose and free. I would say you are a laid back earthy person. You obviously appreciate nature. I think you are spontaneous and contained at the same time...a little reserved, maybe? I would also say adventerous.

When I look at the water, I think of things unseen. Maybe there is more to you than meets the eye, even when someone thinks they completely know you. Are you full of surprises? Are you a light, airy, happy person? I would also be inclined to say you take pleasure in the little things, and enjoy taking in the big picture, allowing you to enjoy what is around you.

I would hazard you are a little fearless as well. Maybe a little reckless, in someways?

Tell me if I am wrong

Add: I also think you like to observe things, especially things that invoke new feelings or new ideas, whatever, in you.

Overall, I would say you like to experience
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Yes, this is true. I am hoping to go to language school in Guatemala next winter. I am very exciting about this opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    You feel like your life has taken on a quicker pace, moving much more rapidly than you are accustomed to. Despite this, you are maintaining a strong sense of control and keeping your life moving and flowing onwards, perhaps going along with this current and seeing where it takes you. You're anticipating the possible places this new step in your life will go with great excitement.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I would psychoanalyze some, but I'm drawing a blank.
    Someone do mine?
    You are a little quirky, and it strikes me you are intelligent. A little structured, maybe (based on what the dog is wearing), but with a twist. Traditional and non traditional. For you, it is probably in the details (notice red glasses). I am sure you like animals. This, in most cases, transfers into a like for people. I think you probably like to maintain some independence in life, and be a little different. Not massively different, but subtley. Let's just say you don't go out of your way to be different. You are you.

Close?