User Tag List

First 221271311319320321322323331371421 Last

Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 6983

  1. #3201
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    lolz. It looks cool though. It's like a mini presentation everytime I ANALyze someone's avatar.

  2. #3202
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    lolz. It looks cool though. It's like a mini presentation everytime I ANALyze someone's avatar.
    It does look cool plus its easier/faster to see who your analyzing I like!

    I would do it too but dont want to bite your style .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  3. #3203
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Hopelandic: You are artistic, and like abstract ideas. You are very detail oriented and really appreciate the beauty and complexity of art .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  4. #3204
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Sparrow:

    Your job is to murder Gaijin college frat boys who dishonor the homeland. You make covert deals with the local authorities that prevent the Yakuza from being exposed for their nefarious deeds. You're also not allowed into the local gym because your tattoos signify a lust for blood.

  5. #3205
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Sparrow

    While growing up, mistook her sensitivity as a weakness and developed self-consciousness around it. Tried to force herself to fit in by pretending she wasn't as sensitive as she was, acting goofy and girly. Then, when she became older, began to see her sensitivity as a source of pride, but also a source of strength and beauty, which depends in part on it's connection to shame and vulnerability.

  6. #3206
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Sparrow:

    Your job is to murder Gaijin college frat boys who dishonor the homeland. You make covert deals with the local authorities that prevent the Yakuza from being exposed for their nefarious deeds. You're also not allowed into the local gym because your tattoos signify a lust for blood.
    Freakin hilarious! ROFL!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    Sparrow

    While growing up, mistook her sensitivity as a weakness and developed self-consciousness around it. Tried to force herself to fit in by pretending she wasn't as sensitive as she was, acting goofy and girly. Then, when she became older, began to see her sensitivity as a source of pride, but also a source of strength and beauty, which depends in part on it's connection to shame and vulnerability.
    Damn your good at this!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  7. #3207
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    ^ You want to go to another world and escape reality. You are bored with the same old' same old' and are itching for some change.

    ???
    I'd say this is accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    ReflecttcelfeR



    Okay, here's my BS analyses:

    1. I want to feel protected from life, from challenges, from my fears, by disappearing and erasing myself, in the same way a child might close his eyes and pretend others can't see him.
    2. I have breathing irregularities and often hold my breath, probably in anticipation of stress.
    3. I want to look at myself, but I don't want to actually acknowledge what I see, just pretend.
    4. I have a need to project my ego out and see it reflected by my surroundings.
    5. Same as 5, but you aren't sure about what that ego looks like because you don't understand it (which I think means you're on the right track, fyi).

    Real analysis:

    You somewhere know that the desire for the ego to project itself into the future and into one's surroundings (this is not pseudoscience) making it a permanent fixture is a big key to unraveling the mysteries of happiness and existence, but that knowledge is not conscious yet, hence you don't really see it, in the same way you don't see the way you're reflecting your image in the avatar.
    I'd say that this is scary accurate.

  8. #3208
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,836

    Default

    thread necro.

    do me?

  9. #3209
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    thread necro.

    do me?
    Insecure about posting in a thread less than two days after the last post.

  10. #3210
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    skylights

    Watches too much My Little Pony.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 06:52 PM
  2. Mistyped TypeCentral Members
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7138
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 08:39 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO