User Tag List

Page 311 of 653 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 6527

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

  1. #3101
    Senor Membrane Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Sparrow: "Beat me again and I'll tattoo your name on my to-do list"

  2. #3102
    Senior Member Array Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Sparrow: Hmmmm... you wear what you believe in on your sleeve. The tears mean that people reject you because of this, and the cleavage is your last attempt at winnning them over. It's a bit of a stretch, but that's what I'm seeing.
    LOL Im more modest then that, the cleavage in my avatar is my least favorite part of the painting for sure. But I do wear what I believe in on my sleeve...& people probably do reject me for it, especially my boss at work

    Nice job man!

    Were we right on our analysis of your avatar?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  3. #3103
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    <-- what does the avi say?

  4. #3104
    Senior Member Array Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Sparrow: "Beat me again and I'll tattoo your name on my to-do list"
    lol

    Nolla: Hes fun and loves to paint the town red...a mischievous guy but has a heart of gold.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  5. #3105
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    I would consider myself a boy still. I'm only 19, but I would say that I can be extremely mysterious... too mysterious. I have had some pretty dark thoughts and moments. I'd say you hit the nail on the head .

  6. #3106
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    <-- what does the avi say?
    It seems like your throwing yourself into something, or you could be standing on a cliff ready to plunge down into something, perhaps thats exactly what it means? You don't know what you are plunging into, but you do so willingly. I would say this represents a fairly aggresive attitude towards life. The black and white colors of the photo denotate the logical system you have set up within yourself. The avatar's face doesn't seem apprehensive of what she's about to do so someone could say that you don't live life with much fear.

    I'm having a lot of fun doing this!!!!

  7. #3107
    Senor Membrane Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    <-- what does the avi say?
    Throwing a molotov cocktail!

  8. #3108
    Senior Member Array Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    <-- what does the avi say?
    You are easy going, free, a dreamer, indie, an artist, and loves to hit the bong.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  9. #3109
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    It seems like your throwing yourself into something, or you could be standing on a cliff ready to plunge down into something, perhaps thats exactly what it means? You don't know what you are plunging into, but you do so willingly. I would say this represents a fairly aggresive attitude towards life. The black and white colors of the photo denotate the logical system you have set up within yourself. The avatar's face doesn't seem apprehensive of what she's about to do so someone could say that you don't live life with much fear.

    I'm having a lot of fun doing this!!!!
    Innnnteresting, I like your take, not what it says to me but innnnteresting indeed!

    Yours says I want to be seen as sinister while I laugh my way through life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    You are easy going, free, a dreamer, indie, an artist, and loves to hit the bong.
    That's what I see in the image. A hippyskaterboy.

    Yours says I'm unguarded, open, wear my heart on my sleeve so to speak. People can hurt me easily but I won't close up because of it.

  10. #3110
    Let's make this showy! Array raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Was watching stuff tonight and wanted to switch mine. Have at it.


Similar Threads

  1. Mistyped TypeCentral Members
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6853
    Last Post: Today, 08:56 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •