User Tag List

Page 271 of 653 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 6527

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Nomorenames View Post
    So is there a couch I can lay down on while you analyze the avatar?
    Nah. It'll only take a sec.

Two possibilities:

1. You feel suffocated by outside influences, the world is closing in on you and your options have become limited. Darkness is imminent.

2. You're finally breaking free from the restrictions, pushing away all the things that are holding you down.

You are either watching one of the possibilities happening around you or you're right in the middle of it and you can be either passive or active about dealing with it.

Senior Member Array LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar

No avatar...YOU'RE EMPTY!
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    No avatar...YOU'RE EMPTY!
    Thanks. I'd love to put one up but can't.

Yours is interesting. There might be some underlying anger problems deep inside of you and you might not exactly deal with them in a way that is most constructive. Confusion, battle between losing and gaining control, sometimes incredibly wonderful moments of satisfaction, at other times apathy. Spinning around, overwhelming energy, almost too much to take. You're possibly loving it.

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

You don't know what you are Marduk!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Nah. It'll only take a sec.

Two possibilities:

1. You feel suffocated by outside influences, the world is closing in on you and your options have become limited. Darkness is imminent.

2. You're finally breaking free from the restrictions, pushing away all the things that are holding you down.

You are either watching one of the possibilities happening around you or you're right in the middle of it and you can be either passive or active about dealing with it.
    Interesting!

Mind if I pick your brain?

Can you describe your process of analysis? How and what are the logical connections between the symbols (objects in an avatar) and the psyche? How do you construct the meaning, essentially?

Sorry to go meta on you, semiotics maaaan. It's crazy cool!

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Nomorenames View Post
    Interesting!

Mind if I pick your brain?

Can you describe your process of analysis? How and what are the logical connections between the symbols (objects in an avatar) and the psyche? How do you construct the meaning, essentially?

Sorry to go meta on you, semiotics maaaan. It's crazy cool!
    Haha. Sure. Pick away. Yours was interesting to do because you're all new and shiny and I don't know anything about you, so I wasn't clouded by any kind of previous knowledge or vibes I've gotten from you. Usually, with others, I have to concentrate not to let any previous knowledge influence me but I bet it still does subconsciously.

It's difficult to put the process into words. I might put logic to the background, mainly I go with feeling. I was reluctant to analyze your avatar the other day when you posted here, mostly I can't pressure myself to do it. But today I saw it in another thread and got the sense of the cloud ring of being a noose and suffocating the sun. That was the initial feeling that sparked the "analysis" and I just let it run through me to see what would come up. This doesn't work when it's forced. After I've "gathered" all the feelings or vibes, sort of, I try to interpret them and put myself into the place of the person whose avatar it is, I try to think what I would feel when I put that avatar up as mine and what kind of significance the symbols might have for me. I "juggle" with different interpretations and possible meanings until I feel I've got the "right" one. So, the analysis isn't really all about the owner of the avatar, there's quite a lot of me in it as well. I hope this makes any sense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Haha. Sure. Pick away. Yours was interesting to do because you're all new and shiny and I don't know anything about you, so I wasn't clouded by any kind of previous knowledge or vibes I've gotten from you. Usually, with others, I have to concentrate not to let any previous knowledge influence me but I bet it still does subconsciously.

It's difficult to put the process into words. I might put logic to the background, mainly I go with feeling. I was reluctant to analyze your avatar the other day when you posted here, mostly I can't pressure myself to do it. But today I saw it in another thread and got the sense of the cloud ring of being a noose and suffocating the sun. That was the initial feeling that sparked the "analysis" and I just let it run through me to see what would come up. This doesn't work when it's forced. After I've "gathered" all the feelings or vibes, sort of, I try to interpret them and put myself into the place of the person whose avatar it is, I try to think what I would feel when I put that avatar up as mine and what kind of significance the symbols might have for me. I "juggle" with different interpretations and possible meanings until I feel I've got the "right" one. So, the analysis isn't really all about the owner of the avatar, there's quite a lot of me in it as well. I hope this makes any sense.
    Fascinating! And yup, makes sense to me

Senior Member Array Alpha Prime's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Thank you, thank you very much. Cheap comeback is the new black. And what is with all the threats? You better be prepared to put your money where your mouth is.
    Ok, I have a break at work between 5.00 pm and 5.40 pm. Let's get married then, but before we do, please sign in our prenup that I get atleast 50% of your financial assets, and when (if we divorce) you'll have atleast 3 incredibly rich girlfriends you can introduce me to.

I wanna be a stay-at-home-husband, so I'll be taping the shoe ads you'll be missing when you're at work. That way you can stay waaaaay ahead of your girlfriends as far as class is considered

*Yay!* I'm getting married!
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Prime View Post
    Ok, I have a break at work between 5.00 pm and 5.40 pm. Let's get married then, but before we do, please sign in our prenup that I get atleast 50% of your financial assets, and when (if we divorce) you'll have atleast 3 incredibly rich girlfriends you can introduce me to.

I wanna be a stay-at-home-husband, so I'll be taping the shoe ads you'll be missing when you're at work. That way you can stay waaaaay ahead of your girlfriends as far as class is considered

*Yay!* I'm getting married!
    Sure, hon, you get all the paperwork ready and I'll be there when I'll be there.

P.S. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Meanwhile, I'll just psychoanalyze your avatar.

You think you'll strike gold if you put others to work in the digging department.

You're confident and you like to exhibit it. You are the puppeteer and the rest of the world is your puppet theatre. At least that's what you'd like to think you are and you certainly play the role very well. However, only you have access to what is really happening on the deeper level and how the gears are going to keep everything running or what it takes to keep them running.

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Sky is Blue - Site wouldn't let her upload an Avatar.