User Tag List

First 170220260268269270271272280320370 Last

Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 6774

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    10 days later, and nobody has done my avatar! :steam:

Maybe if I ask nicely...

Would someone please, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top, psychoanalyze my avatar? :blushing:
    There is a LOT going on inside...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Phantonym

Maybe if I ask nicely...

Would someone please, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top, psychoanalyze my avatar? :blushing:
    Ok, I'll give it a go. The outside world is filled with all kinds of wonders and your inside world is equally as colourful, if not even moreso. There's a possibility that for the time being you are very open to the world, willing to take everything in and also willing to let other people see what is within you as well. It might not have always been so, but for the moment this might be something you feel comfortable about.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Ok, I'll give it a go. The outside world is filled with all kinds of wonders and your inside world is equally as colourful, if not even moreso. There's a possibility that for the time being you are very open to the world, willing to take everything in and also willing to let other people see what is within you as well. It might not have always been so, but for the moment this might be something you feel comfortable about.
    Awrite, it's your turn, lady. Buckle up!

The mask shows that you do not want the world to see your true self. The hand gesture and the b/w tone shows some vague, indefinite emotion, which combined with the overall image makes you somewhat mysterious. Despite your own negative emotion you are entertaining the people around you.

Want more? Please donate atleast a 9 digit check in order to support my lifestyle, then you'll have what you want :P
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Prime View Post
    Awrite, it's your turn, lady. Buckle up!

The mask shows that you do not want the world to see your true self. The hand gesture and the b/w tone shows some vague, indefinite emotion, which combined with the overall image makes you somewhat mysterious. Despite your own negative emotion you are entertaining the people around you.
    Thanks. It's quite accurate. However, since I can't change my avatar at the moment, it doesn't apply to me in the present.

Want more? Please donate atleast a 9 digit check in order to support my lifestyle, then you'll have what you want :P
    Sure, the check is in the mail. After all, 9 zeros in a row is quite a sight to see. You better frame it.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Thanks. It's quite accurate. However, since I can't change my avatar at the moment, it doesn't apply to me in the present.
    Did you make it yourself?

Sure, the check is in the mail. After all, 9 zeros in a row is quite a sight to see. You better frame it.
    Aw, come on! That has to be the cheapest comeback I've seen on typo c. Cough'em up, sweetheart, or else I'll have to marry you!
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Finally, a reliable method of delving into a mind!
    You are constantly on the quest of self-improvement, replacing all parts you deem unnecessary or inferior with how you perceive you need to be to succeed. What is there is not strong enough, so you armor yourself and disassociate from former models altogether. You are preparing for robot takeover because you realize it has that classy high-tech edge that zombie apocalypse will never be able to offer.

Mine yo plz?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Maybe if I ask nicely...

So, your avatar reminds me of leaves and the forest floor, which brings me to:

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard Manley Hopkins
    Margaret, are you grieving
    Over Goldengrove unleaving?
    Leaves, like the things of man, you
    With your fresh thoughts care for, can you?
    Ah! as the heart grows older
    It will come to such sights colder
    By & by, nor spare a sigh
    Though worlds of wanwood leafmeal lie;
    And yet you will weep & know why.
    Now no matter, child, the name:
    Sorrow's springs are the same.
    Nor mouth had, no nor mind, expressed
    What heart heard of, ghost guessed:
    It is the blight man was born for,
    It is Margaret you mourn for.
    The central figure of the avatar reminds me a bit of a acorn—life locked safely away that must give up its safe haven in order to truly live. Also, with leaves, passing beauty soon broken feeds new life.

One could also do a more Freudian interpretation of some of the shapes, but I'll pass on that front.

beyondaurora

Holy! I've converted. Very, very nice, Sky is BLUE!. So, so, so, soooooo accurate, especially about me not always being so open in letting people see what is within me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    One could also do a more Freudian interpretation of some of the shapes, but I'll pass on that front.

Ah, but that front is so fun!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

So is there a couch I can lay down on while you analyze the avatar?

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Prime View Post
    Did you make it yourself?
    Nope, I didn't make it myself. I shamelessly use other people's creations.

Aw, come on! That has to be the cheapest comeback I've seen on typo c. Cough'em up, sweetheart, or else I'll have to marry you!
    Thank you, thank you very much. Cheap comeback is the new black. And what is with all the threats? You better be prepared to put your money where your mouth is.

Holy! I've converted. Very, very nice, Sky is BLUE!. So, so, so, soooooo accurate, especially about me not always being so open in letting people see what is within me.
    Thanks. Phew, I am glad you find it accurate. I'm always very hesitant to post anything here, this psychoanalysis business seems almost too intimate.