Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 6675

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

Do mine, pls.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Do mine, pls.
    You wish to be in a relationship where you are serene and genuinely loving, but with an undertone of unpredictability, passion and melancholy; and above all it is all temporary: "all that is solid melts into air" as Marx and Engels said. You want it to be a passing affair that helps both people grow and will leave bitterwseet memories forever.

Was I close?
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    You wish to be in a relationship where you are serene and genuinely loving, but with an undertone of unpredictability, passion and melancholy; and above all it is all temporary: "all that is solid melts into air" as Marx and Engels said. You want it to be a passing affair that helps both people grow and will leave bitterwseet memories forever.

Was I close?
    Maybe sort of... well definitely the first half. Just not the temporary part. At least I would hope I wouldn't go into a relationship wanting/expecting it to be temporary. I do want a relationship where I can grow, and where the other person can too, hopefully. What I really want in a relationship is someone to balance me out.

Well... that is at least what I ultimately want. But then just recently I have been thinking, intermittently, that a passionate little fling might not be so bad... weird, so weird that you would say that...

I have never felt that way before these past few months.

Ok, I admit, that was pretty good.

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Do me!

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Do me!
    You hit your head somewhere. Very very hard.

Am I correct?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Curzon is a proud geek with the personality of a mischievous man-child who believes himself to posses greater intelligence but less common sense than those around him.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I think it;s interesting that Sky is Blue!'s are consistently someone with a unique affectation or affectations and appearance, but consistently somehow cut off or hidden (earphones, mask, face obscured and under an umbrella, etc)

I'd love for someone to give mine a whirl, if that's a possibility. It is a pop culture thing, so I don't know in what ways that might be a limitation, but some thought did go into choosing it.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Phantonym

Ok, ZPowers, I'll give yours a go. Be warned, this might be way off, as usual.

You might be walking to the beat of your own drum, somewhat removed from the rest of the world. It's as if the long dark coat and the hat are symbolically used as devices to hide your true self from showing too much. It's not fear or shame or anything like that, it might just be a way to detach yourself from the world so that you could have a better view of what's really going on "out there" without getting too involved in the show people are trying to put up. You're a quiet observer, putting pieces together in a manner that, if revealed, could be very surprising to people.

Mine please, Sky is Blue.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Mine please, Sky is Blue.
    My powers are getting weaker by the second, so, as usual, be warned.

It's either that you are feeling at the top of the world or you feel like the world is out of your control. You might be involved in some endeavour that is going in a successful and satisfactory direction and you feel pleased about it. Or you might also feel that some things in your life are not exactly taking the kind of turn you would like them to. So, the child is you, either being content or fearful about the future and the elephant represents the world.