L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Kymlee View Post
    hrm, this could be funny... Anyone wanna try?
    Doubtful about a new loving partner.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    You're afraid.
    of what?
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Little Sticks:

^ A look of disgust and enjoyable humiliation on the husband-to-be right before you completely turn your back to him and leave him forever on your supposed wedding day. Is that good?

Edit: Or she's thinking about doing something dirty
    LOL. (well I'm not married yet, this was for a bridal program launch in las vegas...)

but you have a wonderful imagination!
    Kymlee: Life Story
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    Doubtful about a new loving partner.
    not really. but I can see where you would get this... I guess this pic conveys a kind of unsure attitude. Maybe that's why I like it, because usually I look confident, but this is how I feel internally.......

ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

Phantonym

Well, I'm giving these a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    do me
    You might have recently started something new or something happened that has made you start reorganizing your priorities or thoughts. You've basically started a new path, it might be scary and the outcome is unclear but you have no other choice but to keep on walking forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    You might feel like the center of attention, solitary and prominent, but nobody really understands you. You might be standing alone against the world, fighting against the outside influences but you might also feel turmoil within yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    No one did mine.
    You've been holding on to something that has been a very important aspect of your life in the past. However, you're moving upward, ready for changes and you're determined to face any kind of issues that may arise. If you don't feel that nothing can stop you now, you will feel it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymlee View Post
    hrm, this could be funny... Anyone wanna try?
    There's quiet confidence within you. You know what you want and you're not afraid to go for it. You have decided to let go of the things in the past, looking back at it you've realized that they're nothing to be afraid of and any kind of trouble you might have experienced in the past is now merely something to laugh at.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post

There's quiet confidence within you. You know what you want and you're not afraid to go for it. You have decided to let go of the things in the past, looking back at it you've realized that they're nothing to be afraid of and any kind of trouble you might have experienced in the past is now merely something to laugh at.
    THIS!
    I would say I resonate with this explanation and I do look at the past like that.
    I think that we go through things that seem horrifying and unfair, but in the end, it's like a mason laying down another brink on the mortar. They made me who I am, and I can laugh at the past, and be grateful for it.

Without the past, there would be no future.

Thanks for the description!

How did you know haha
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    -Sydney J. Harris

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Sky is Blue- Comfortable with advertising a certain identity, but at the same time not much for putting yourself out there much more than that/are ready to just allow new folks to know just who you are in a real way. It's not so much fear as it is a matter of personal enjoyment and choice. Your profile pic makes me think the same.

I'm also not a psychologist, nor a psychology major! Hope this is satisfactory.

On the plus side, this is pretty much totally based on your avatar, since I'm too new here to really know you (and you seem fairly prominent around here).
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    LoLz

You've been holding on to something that has been a very important aspect of your life in the past. However, you're moving upward, ready for changes and you're determined to face any kind of issues that may arise. If you don't feel that nothing can stop you now, you will feel it in the future.
    That's a little creepy. What made you think that?

MBTI
    yupp

Well, I'm giving these a shot.

You might have recently started something new or something happened that has made you start reorganizing your priorities or thoughts. You've basically started a new path, it might be scary and the outcome is unclear but you have no other choice but to keep on walking forward.

I don't know if you read my blog, but this is true i have started something new and my priorities are beginning to be reorganized. scary.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

prplchknz:

that your mind is darkening, your optimism decaying, everything is tangled up and brittle, but you still got a path to walk...so you walk it with your head held high.