Page 260 of 655 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 6542

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

One day and the next Array Rainne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Give me your best shot.

Senior Member Array

I've been told my Avatar is frightening. Funny I didn't think of her in that way. What do you think?

Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
    I've been told my Avatar is frightening. Funny I didn't think of her in that way. What do you think?
    I think it might be that way because of the importance humans tend to place on eyes and so a mechanical one might be a bit frightening.

She looks kind of curious. Like somebody just said something interesting that she doesn't quite believe, but doesn't want them to know that yet.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

One day and the next Array Rainne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
    Your avatar looks awesome!

She looks very prepared and focused on something, probably targeting her next prey. But she also looks very cold and untouchable.

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Haphazard

-your avatar looks like Eliot from dead or alive. Clearly you are a Kung fu master
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Haphazard
    "Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge" Carefully being the key word there im sure lol
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    IxTx
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LSE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Psychoanalyze me, please.
    The picture looks like someone who's been brought up in an extensive formal system without ever asking why. Someone who's became exceeding good at all that's required of him/her, maybe came to enjoy the fluffs said system provides and identifies him/herself with said system, but from time to time wonders about (though not enough to want) a life without the formalities.
    online test: 6ISTP/5INTP/5INTJ/3ISTJ/1ISFP/1ENFJ
    people's suggestion: 1ISFP
    ......../ Bunny says,......\
    ........\Ask me anything./
    ............)/
    ./\_/\..../
    (O .O)
    [^_u )

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I think it might be that way because of the importance humans tend to place on eyes and so a mechanical one might be a bit frightening.

She looks kind of curious. Like somebody just said something interesting that she doesn't quite believe, but doesn't want them to know that yet.

That's part of what I saw in her an unflinching ability to look deeply into things and remain the skeptic.

I love the color and flow of your avatar. I see someone who is feminine, sensuous, and a bit mysterious. It is historical and fantasy at the same time. Like someone who has her feet in both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Your avatar looks awesome!

She looks very prepared and focused on something, probably targeting her next prey. But she also looks very cold and untouchable.
    Thanks Rainne. I liked her focused look as though she could kick some serious butt, and yet there's something soft about her eyes.

Your avatar is a bit enigmatic for me. It is childish with big beautiful green eyes and a scooter hat. A bit elfish and fantastic and yet with a wrench casually slung over the shoulder as if prepared for any emergency? It's an interesting mix of childhood/pragatism. It makes me think you're Irish? It makes me keep wondering about you. But as an ISTP I know you like to keep your secrets.

Let me count the ways Array Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

@Windigo
    You avatar just screams fantasy, it has a sense of fun, danger, tough exterior but also has something in the eyes which could be softer, gentler hidden but wanting to be seen.

@Rainne
    Your avatar is mischevious, it also seems under appreciated. Like a innocent child that has been slighted and is coming back with some pixie minxing

@Schaph
    Your avatar is very dramatic. It's fantasy but in a different way to windigo. It is very sexual, creative and supressed. Dark art angel-fly!

Someone do mine please
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Honestly, you're an alien, because somebody shot you, and there's blue blood everywhere. Either that, or you're a mood painter who's simply exhausted after an energetic session with a big canvas.
    Love is the point.